Runtz Muffin And Mimosa Evo

@Nicholas Flamel , nice looking start of seedlings. Hope you get that that "momma" your looking for.
Will you growing these plants in a green house or tent? Hope you don't mind me asking.

Hi there :)

Not that this about me while making it all about me… I am currently at the end stage of absolutely ruining a Barney’s Farm Runtz Muffin and I also have a BF Mimosa EVO I flipped just yesterday. I haven’t ruined her yet, but I have loads of time yet to munt her. Lol

Hopefully I’ll learn from you how it’s done.

Good luck 🤞

@Nicholas Flamel , nice looking start of seedlings. Hope you get that that "momma" your looking for.
Will you growing these plants in a green house or tent? Hope you don't mind me asking.
They will be in the tent under 1000w of led

I'm in! Are those seeds from Barney's farm? The mimosa caught my eye and is one I want to grow on a future run. Currently I'm growing two mimosa crosses from symbiotic genetics! Great start, looks like you will have your hands full!
Yes from Barney’s via Herbies head shop. The reviews on these strains are great. High thc

Not that this about me while making it all about me… I am currently at the end stage of absolutely ruining a Barney’s Farm Runtz Muffin and I also have a BF Mimosa EVO I flipped just yesterday. I haven’t ruined her yet, but I have loads of time yet to munt her. Lol

Good luck 🤞

Good luck 🤞
Glad to have you along for the ride. Do you have a journal?

1 week in
No issues yet. Growing well. I’m trying some new nutrients this run so fingers crossed. Also my ph meter is stuck on 7.0 nomatter how much ph down i add :). They are in 1 gallon pots with a 50/50 mix of happy frog and coarse perlite.

I've been growing both for couple grows, runtz be lot smaller than mimosa, both good yielders. I'm taking the runts out next grow to replace with different strains, nothing wrong with it bar not much flavour. The mimosa is a unique smell and flavour, one of my new favourites and in my top 5 strains to grow and toke. Only downside to mimosa far as I'm concerned is it's harder to clone, I take twice as many cuttings as I need, most strains i get 8 or 9 out of 10 cuttings but not this one. Under LED lights the mimosa will take up a purple hue on the leaves and a very easy trim, absolutely love it, all round fantastic plant, with a nice heavy stone if allowed to mature to its optimum.

I've been growing both for couple grows, runtz be lot smaller than mimosa, both good yielders. I'm taking the runts out next grow to replace with different strains, nothing wrong with it bar not much flavour. The mimosa is a unique smell and flavour, one of my new favourites and in my top 5 strains to grow and toke. Only downside to mimosa far as I'm concerned is it's harder to clone, I take twice as many cuttings as I need, most strains i get 8 or 9 out of 10 cuttings but not this one. Under LED lights the mimosa will take up a purple hue on the leaves and a very easy trim, absolutely love it, all round fantastic plant, with a nice heavy stone if allowed to mature to its optimum.
Thanks for the info. I have a few showings purple already. Most are doing good. One plant is deficient on something but all the rest are fine. My plan is to flip in about a 10 days. I did buy a Clone king bucket cloner. Try it out soon. :passitleft:

Next plan. Re-pot 10 girls into these modified hempy pots I’m making. Going to b straight perlite with a spigot at 2 inches from the bottom to create a reservoir. Not sure what I’m gonna do with the other 9 plants. Play er by ear.

Back
Top Bottom