SanibelGreen's LED/Bubbletronics Grow (1st)

Very good SB, very good!

I am so use to seeing herb pics under the led now that when I see pics of them under normal lighting the green seems to glow!

Late night update, pics from around the closet.

SG

Any questions lmk!

14_166.JPG

14_167.JPG

14_168.JPG

14_169.JPG

14_170.JPG

14_180.JPG

14_181.JPG

:bravo:I dont know what to say bro. That is what im striving for.

:reading420magazine:It looks like you are getting pretty good light penetration with those UFO's man. I am really considering getting one for my closet grow. My soil plant just wont stop growing, lol. I think im scared, ill end up like you and not be able to only have 1. LMAO! In your case it was a great call. I look forward to seeing the end result.

Looks outstanding, Keep it up!!!:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

:bravo:I dont know what to say bro. That is what im striving for.

:reading420magazine:It looks like you are getting pretty good light penetration with those UFO's man. I am really considering getting one for my closet grow. My soil plant just wont stop growing, lol. I think im scared, ill end up like you and not be able to only have 1. LMAO! In your case it was a great call. I look forward to seeing the end result.

Looks outstanding, Keep it up!!!:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:

I think I might have a problem, that one plant WONT stop growing. It was pressed against the light this morning when the lights came on it's 2 1/2 times the size of any other plant. WHEN WILL IT STOP GROWING!

SG

:grinjoint:I totally feel you on your height issue. My soil plant wont stop growing. Its getting kind of rediculous. Never anticipated to let it get so big. It was even topped way back like 3 weeks old. The secondary branches are taller than the main. LOL.

Oh, im going on a search today for mini water pumps that Jawasan got, and a UFO like yourself. I was checking them out on the internet and i want one. Just not sure if any local shops have any. I dont wanna wait! lol. I want it today.:grinjoint:

:grinjoint:I totally feel you on your height issue. My soil plant wont stop growing. Its getting kind of rediculous. Never anticipated to let it get so big. It was even topped way back like 3 weeks old. The secondary branches are taller than the main. LOL.

Oh, im going on a search today for mini water pumps that Jawasan got, and a UFO like yourself. I was checking them out on the internet and i want one. Just not sure if any local shops have any. I dont wanna wait! lol. I want it today.:grinjoint:

you will pay out your arse if you buy that LED at a local store lol.

SG

Alright Pre-Easter update! The story continues on the one freak plant that wont stop growing height wise, wtf do I do?! And the Snow White is finally showing good flowering signs. Been doing some clean up on the bottom half of the plants such as trimming and stuff. As always any questions just ask!

SG

DSCN0346.jpg

DSCN03492.jpg

This one of soooo many sites. Getting along nicely.
DSCN03501.jpg

This has atleast 5-6 inches of growth this week alone.
DSCN03513.jpg

Freak plant thickness.
DSCN03521.jpg

Snow White in her glory :)
DSCN03552.jpg

DSCN03542.jpg

Alright Pre-Easter update! The story continues on the one freak plant that wont stop growing height wise, wtf do I do?! And the Snow White is finally showing good flowering signs. Been doing some clean up on the bottom half of the plants such as trimming and stuff. As always any questions just ask!

SG

Tie that bitch down and tame her Brother!! Geez I hope my Wife doesn't read this or she'll hit me again....

Seriously though maybe a little LST action to bend the tops downward...?

Watching your grow reminds me of the Muppet show, with a twist..
'WEEEEED IIIIIN SPAAAAAAACE!!!!':cheer::cool::thumb:

Tie that bitch down and tame her Brother!! Geez I hope my Wife doesn't read this or she'll hit me again....

Seriously though maybe a little LST action to bend the tops downward...?

Watching your grow reminds me of the Muppet show, with a twist..
'WEEEEED IIIIIN SPAAAAAAACE!!!!':cheer::cool::thumb:

LOL Speyder! I agree, LST those girls!

:thumb:Dang SG, That killer is blasting off like a space shuttle!!! Tall or not tall, it looks incredible healthy. Specially in pink, lol. That picture of all the ufos on like a stairway looks cool as shyte!

So i went down to 3 different hydro stores in my are and noone had any led's in stock or even carried them. The cheapest one someone could order for me was $380.:smokin::smokin::smokin: Why dont they take another hit!!Their crazy to expect me to pay that much. However, i really dont want to buy it online like i did my HID.

One shop had a light that i am strongly considering getting for my soil plant, and any plant i want to mother. It was a 150w HPS with 2 flourescent bars mounted a little lower on each side of it. It was really awesome. He showed me a pepper plant growing under it from seed with biggass peppers on it. Then he showed me another plant from the same seedlings just under a 600w hps, and there wasnt even a single fruit. barely any flowers on it even.

Sorry i started rambling. Everything looks very nice in your neck of the woods, keep the growing that killer!:grinjoint:

:thumb:Dang SG, That killer is blasting off like a space shuttle!!! Tall or not tall, it looks incredible healthy. Specially in pink, lol. That picture of all the ufos on like a stairway looks cool as shyte!

So i went down to 3 different hydro stores in my are and noone had any led's in stock or even carried them. The cheapest one someone could order for me was $380.:smokin::smokin::smokin: Why dont they take another hit!!Their crazy to expect me to pay that much. However, i really dont want to buy it online like i did my HID.

One shop had a light that i am strongly considering getting for my soil plant, and any plant i want to mother. It was a 150w HPS with 2 flourescent bars mounted a little lower on each side of it. It was really awesome. He showed me a pepper plant growing under it from seed with biggass peppers on it. Then he showed me another plant from the same seedlings just under a 600w hps, and there wasnt even a single fruit. barely any flowers on it even.

Sorry i started rambling. Everything looks very nice in your neck of the woods, keep the growing that killer!:grinjoint:

PM me I could show you the place where I bought my UFO's, like 160 each. Free shipping.

SG

Cadi and Spy, LST might be the answer but I am trying to figure how to do it since they are in tubs on a bare wall = /

SG

I have seen folks using weights of sorts instead of anchors. You could use fishing weights or washers, starting with a few to get the lean going and then increasing as the stem curves.
Too much at once and they'll break but a little a time will result in a nice bend.

Another thought is to use a string and anchor under the lip of the tub with a paper clip or the like (fishing hook, wire, whatever). Tie the rope with a slip knot so that you can slowly increase tension and bend the stem. Same principal as the weights.

Back
Top Bottom