Blazingbuds' CFL & LED Soil Grow - Unknown Strain

20151021_160945.jpg
This one is more obvious.
20151021_161048.jpg

Hoping these dont turn into nuts like above. Or are those developing calyxes?

I removed the obvious Nut after the picture. Looked like it was on a stem,
These photos also show the purple streaks I was talking about. Hopefully its a purple OG

I know, I watched enough youtube videos to figure it out. Thanks for your input though, I thought everyone was bailing. :Namaste:

I removed all the nuts, they were only on two plants.
In other news, i was raising my light and forgot my thermometer was on top. It crashed down on to the FIM'd plant and broke off a main stalk. Its been a trying few days.

Any additional input about the hermies would be appreciated... Thanks so much!

I have a bag seed that I have been growing for a few years. It always shoots off a few nuts.. then seeds but nothing too much.
I usually keep a few. This was a seed I got from a $50 bag of grass four or five years ago. I grew the seed out, it had a few seeds, so I grew those out.

fast forward 5-6 cycles and I have had pounds come off of that one hermie seed.

something to think about.

How did you have pounds coming off that one seed? Clones I take it?
And youre saying I should keep them then? If so, great because thats what Im planning to do.
Its only four plants and I devote time to my plants every day. They're arent that many bud sites and nodes to check for nuts.
Thanks so much for your support, means a lot and gives me enough support to keep on going.

If you think you can keep pulling off the nuts it'll be a daily job... Personal I've never had to deal with a hermi I always buy fem seeds from a good seed bank. That light looks pretty good even more so for the price I was thinking of buying a reflector48 but after talking to a few people around here today and yesterday I'm not sure. I might be going the 250w hps in a cool tube route might mean I need another fan but it's easier to replace padts for me in the middle of a grow with the hps. Just remember not to get discouraged from the hermis it can happen to anyone of us. :p

HPS is just so well established; so I understand your logic there. Thanks for sticking around, hope my plant is looking as good as yours soon.

Also, when should I try to feed again?
ill post pics so you can judge feeding time, as well as progress.

20151024_171847.jpg
20151024_171703.jpg
20151024_171540.jpg

SCROG'n these girls up! Stay tuned. The other plants are 3/4 of an inch below the screen.
Also, I'm planning on expanding my setup, got a normal electric bill for once. It was around $250 dollars past couple months. Its really been busting my balls. Now, Its only 50$!!!

Both bud sites pictured are from the big plant. Should I feed yet?
You can see flowers on all plants now!

Sweet Update Blazing :thumb:
I think what he meant by pounds is every plant he had gave a few seeds
and he kept growing it out and everytime gets a few seeds and grows another

Thanks! They are looking even better now. They got a nice haircut yesterday. I opened up light to a lot of bud sites. I did a little lolloping today, just the buds that will never see the light. Gave some FloraNova to all the plants, at the same concentration, 1/2 strength. I just did It in a smaller volume this time. They are on day 23 of flower.

If I decided to do a two stage harvest, would I flush and chop? Then feed again for bottom buds?

It seems complicated, so Ill probably just harvest like a normal person:blunt:

Thanks Spart, means a lot coming from someone like you! Cant believe I've made it this far, I've learned sooo much! I hope to continue growing and use my journals as a resume of sorts for prospective employers in the MMJ industry. I really want to have a job thats not so ordinary. There are tons of positons around here in the MMJ industry, maybe Ill get in on the ground level trimming buds!

Back
Top Bottom