Blazingbuds' CFL & LED Soil Grow - Unknown Strain

Hello everyone, this will sadly be almost my last post on this thread. Im overjoyed at the harvest, but at the same time its depressing not to see some big buds filling out in my closet. I've found in life a lot of times, the anticipation is equally as enjoyable if not more enjoyable than the outcome event. Anyhow lets get to it. I've been trying to do this for two days now, either my phone or 420 Mag has been shitting out on me.

So first things first, I did spot some very small nanners in a bud after drying/trimming, so something did get pollinated. However, I've been smoking down on this stuff and no seeds yet! Another thing I thought was worth mentioning was I flowered these on 11/13 light cycle. After my power outage I went to 12/12 because why not??

Now for the weight......

I blownly combined all the plants into the same jar. So Individual weights are going to be impossible to give. But overall I ended up getting 27.3 dry weight from the fully flowered 3 plants. But, if you recall I chopped one around thanksgiving, and that was also 6.5 Grams dry. So grand total for this grow is coming in at 35.8 G's, off of 4 plants under 150 actual watts of LED/CFL. This gives me a not so terrific Gram to Watt Ratio. If you do the math its .23866666 repeating, almost .25 G's a Watt. I did smoke a few fat joints before it was fully dried/cured. So I probably had an extra couple Grams I wont state. In addition, I have 10 G's of trim and buds, any shit buds were put in the trim. Gonna do a QWISO extraction on that. Ill probably do a thread for you guys if thats allowed by the Mods. Hope you decide to hop on over to my second grow. Ill be updating that as well in a few minutes. Hope all is well, and your herb is plentiful, I know mine is:thanks:
20151211_211034.jpg

20151211_230759.jpg
20151211_230841.jpg
20151211_231132.jpg
20151211_231151.jpg

My last post here should be sometime this next week. Thats when I'll give a proper smoke report after its had 7-10 days to cure out to decent extent. It gets better by the day haha. :lot-o-toke:

SMOKE REPORT

I cant believe this will be my last update for this thread. I just want to take a moment to thank everyone here that has helped me in some way or even just popped by for a look. That little bit of kindness has given me the desire to keep on keeping on, with life and my plants. Im usually a productive person, but can fall into deep depressions. At those times I literally give up on everything, and I've flunked out of college twice because of it. All the energy and effort I expend for months ends up being for nothing because of giving up half way through.

Here it goes.
Unbroken nugs smell skunky and earthy. When you grind/break them up, they reek up the room and take on a much sweeter skunk smell. Very tasty inhaling off of an unlit joint. It is smooth but you really get that lung tickle. Smoke is good, a bowl will stay lit the whole way
through and end with a nice gray ash. Effects are good as well. It seems to be a fairly balanced hybrid. Its a nice sociable high, but at the same time is just sedating enough. I smoked a fatty of this and saw star wars, its nice to kick back and let the story envelope you. I had a guest and forced them to smoke some of my homegrown. Just kidding, hahah like anyone would pass up that opportunity. He liked it a lot and said effects were still strong after the movie. But he smokes less than I do. Also it seems to have a decent level of impairment behind it. It screws with me a little sometimes, even more so than stronger bud has. Must have to do with the genetics. For example, I was feeling as if we were going backwards because of the semi trucks driving past us. That same principle but with no cars around. Its weird because my friend mentioned the same thing without having discussed it with me. Anyhow, seeing as how I dont really smoke the flowers anymore, Im going to make some reallly potent edibles or some more QWISO hash oil. Having 21 G's left I plan to have 6 doses being about 3.2 g's in each brownie. I once ate a similar dose on 420 of '12 and was high into the next day as Glimmer described on his thread. It was a great experience, had to accept an award for public speaking at a state wide conference in front of a couple thousand people. Never expected to win. Anyhow, hope both your gardens and bowls are green. Merry Christmas Everyone. :lot-o-toke:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom