Blazingbuds' CFL & LED Soil Grow - Unknown Strain

Out here, all we got is medical. I used to know this kid who would sell mids, reggs, and dank. But his prices were always consistent, therefore no reason for me to be smoking middies. If I could get it for the right price, I'd be all over it. :passitleft:

Shoot I have to nickel and dime pot until I finish my grow. These guys out here are killing me. Their not even selling actual grams anymore. it's like .7 - .8 for a fin. I smoke at least 2 grams a day. Tearing holes in my pocket like the ozone layer.

Yeah those little bags that look reasonable; Until its broken down into one joint, for 10$. I guess I am very lucky. But I live in an expensive area, some eighths go for 60-65$. If you look around at a few shops you can get those 35$ eighths of dank.

Im really lucky though, a friend of mine, who also happens to be a veteran gets 50% off anything at a local shop. Needless to say, I can get a lot of bud for next to nothing. I also realized I could get 3.0 of grade a shatter, for only 60$!!

We don't have any shops out here. I doubt NY will legalize it any time soon either. They only legalized medical and for outrageously high requirements for a license. Illegal to smoke it even medically. Only infused with food or pill type forms of medicating.

What up BB... been a while
I've got some nice GSC shipped from the left coast. Little pricy but worth it. 20 a G for shatter!?!? That's 1/3 of the price around here. It's still all black market around here though. I have yet to do any dabs that I didn't make.

My boys have their work cut out for them today. If there is one team that has their number it the Giants.

Yeah Cumo is a cocksucker. haha. Sorry if you like him, but hes way out there on MMJ.

But hey, thats what we thought about gay marriage too. Now its legal all across the land. One day itll be legal. Shit, Obama could make an exectuive order in his last days in office. Never know:thumb:

PS.
Not for gay marriage or Obama. But I am for democracy and the will of the people.

Obama's EO would be a nice farewell surprise to the younger generation that supports him so much. If I knew how to make a difference in the city I live in for the people of the city I live in, I most definitely would. Any ideas? Kinda off topic here sorry Blazin.....!?!?!?

Really, you just have to get out there. I cant say i ever advocated for legalization. MMJ was legalized when I was a kid here. Talk to people, you never know who you'll meet. I went to a friends lesbian wedding last year, and this drunk guy was dancing to Gorillaz; feel good Inc. He was having a blast, the life of the party. Anyway, hes a big wig politician out in my area. I didnt speak much to him, but my point is that you can make a difference. But only if you get out there. Be social, greet passersby. Be a responsible user, show that us smokers arent stupid, we care about our cities.

It's a fight from the bottom up!
I just signed the petition. Thanks for putting that out there, its the first ive heard of it. I also sent it off to some others to spread around.
It's closed minded, right wing, "my way or the HIGHway" self centered a-holes like him that are holding back the true potential of this magical plant that we love so much. If they, whoever they are, would let some scientists do some real testing imagine what they could come up with.

Look at what we have gotten from people experimenting in their garages and basements (and outside in certain cases...if your smart, not all of us are)

Agreed. There are so many uses for this plant it is sickening. Evidence suggests that it can help 100+ conditions. But there are uses beyond smoking and medicine. Paper, lumber, concrete, for use as environmental cleanup. All plants clean the earth, trapping pollutants within their cell walls. Hemp and Marijuana will grow to 7+ feet in a single season. They can provide renewable energy for vehicles. All these mentioned industries will provide jobs.

Not shift the power so much; rather you now have the ability to be self sustainable. Which is counter productive to society in their eyes. You no longer need them, you wont be buying into society, paying tons of taxes on your everyday purchases.

This is why ResponsibleOhio, did not originally inculde home growing in their amendment to legalize marijuana. Trick you into voting yes, while making you depend on them for shitty, overprices, chemical laiden Cannabis.

Industrial hemp will be a billion dollar business when our higher ups get it together and take their collectives heads out of their collective rear end. It would be crazy to think companies... **cough**Monsanto *cough** aren't already looking into it strictly for profiteering.

Back
Top Bottom