Blazingbuds' CFL & LED Soil Grow - Unknown Strain

I think they are fem seeds created by another random grower. I got some bud from a friend on the cheap, it was really good, smelly supposedly it was OG. But, half the weight of the bag was literally seeds. Every Calyx would be frosted over, you'd break it open and it would be another mature seed.

I dont know if the person did it on purpose, or maybe a hermie plant popped that he didnt notice.
But to answer you question more specifically, we will see. Ill grow a few more next run, and well see if all of those are female as well. i suspect they will be. :cheer:

So yesterday I made a trip to the local dispensary. Picked up a 1.5 of some shake, and a gram of some earwax. Long story short, Im putting nugs in my grinder, when I spot something suspicious. I looked closely under the light and saw a bug!! You could see it was stuck in the nug by its body with wings protruding. I called the Dispensary, and was respectful, but shared what had happened. Budtender told me to bring it back asap for a replacement. I ended up walking out of there with 4.5 G's of some fire 707 headband.

I should've gotten a free teen clone instead of this bud, but i didnt think to ask otherwise. Ahh well. Hope your weekend is going well.

On another note, a few of the flowers have a couple orange brown pistils, I know its way too early. I know one possible cause could be pollination, but Maybe the excessive heat is stressing her, holding back bud production.

Thoughts??:volcano-smiley:

Things are coming along nicely. The smallest plant, also the youngest, has the biggest cola going, despite not being topped or trained. Also went kinda crazy one the defoliation. Hope you enjoy.
20151104_141022.jpg
20151104_141118.jpg
20151104_141232.jpg
20151104_141635.jpg

Yeah It looked so perfectly manicured the other day, today, its already recovered. Im still having trouble with clawing though. Need to see whats up with my feedings!!:high-five:

Also, Im noticing something is still eating on my plants. Left a few large fan leaves for them to eat. Dont want their only food option to be my colas!!

I believe they were flipped to flower on October 3rd or 4th. So you figure another 25 days? Perhaps Ill extend that, but we'll see. If you go back you can see how much they stretched, basically from a seedling.

I'm realizing how well this strain has taken a beating, and survives un-optimal temperature conditions. I also recently realized that I was pretty consistently under watering. If they had better growing conditions, they would undoubtedly be the dopest dope ive ever smoked.
I'm so ready for this next grow. I have a little cash to spare, and Im about to get some more Mars LED's.

Pics from earlier today. I also sampled some underbuds. Tasty and heady. These girls got about 3 more weeks. You can also see the CFL's hanging in my flower closet. So I have the 300W Mars, and a couple 23W CFL's, putting out 3200 lumen.
20151112_154550.jpg
20151112_154507.jpg
20151112_154445.jpg

Heres a little Veg box I built. It has two, 23 Watt CFL's, putting out 3200 lumen. It cost me nothing to make, so Im pleased with it. I have three OG's going,(current strain Im growing) and I have three purples as well.
20151112_154217.jpg
20151112_154225.jpg

Yeah i think Im gonna give them full strength nutes this next feed. It should have been today, but it can wait until tomorrow. Fingers crossed, it wont be too much for them to handle. They seem to have stalled slightly in growth, I need to get a charted feeding schedule. The guy offered it to me on the showroom floor when showing me Flora Nova, however we both forgot and i didnt get that chart. Oh well, lessons learned.

They took the feeding like a champ. The budsites on the sidebranches are filling out to form a cola further down the branch. They got another 3/4 strength feed this morning. Cant wait to harvest theses girls Im starting to see orange pistils all over, but very sporadic.

Back
Top Bottom