Santa Cruz OG - SSH - Medi Bud - --- Grow - Help is Totally Welcome

Re: Santa Cruz OG, SSH, medi bud. GLH grow. Help is totaly welcome

does anybody have experience with super silver haze?? i have been told from someone that it has 3 windows for the end of flowering, what i mean by tht is , at one point the trichomes look ready, but wait a couple days and thy go back to clear and the buds just get more growth and pack on more wait . i am told to do this. It is like the vietnamese Dalut bud. from reading on this strain it does this at the end of flowering and the buds will just get bigger and bigger, i know the Dalut u flower for lk 120 somethin days.
just wondering if the silver haze is a lil like the dalut to where i let it just go furthr into flowering than normal cuz it will get bigger buds and the trichomes wont get old and useless??????????

just put up new pics check it out. Lookin good with quick growth.

:goodjob:

MEDI BUD AT 28 DAYS INTO VEG.
SUPER SILVER HAZE AND SANTA CRUZ OG AT 21 DAYS OF VEG.

SUPER SILVER HAZE. WAS THE SMALLEST, NOW TALLEST AND LANKY
my_grow_022.jpg

my_grow_023.jpg

SANTA CRUZ OG
my_grow_024.jpg
my_grow_025.jpg

MEDI BUD. I SHOULD GET THE MOST OFF OF THIS ONE. HOPEFULLY!
my_grow_026.jpg
my_grow_027.jpg

ALL 3. ALL MORE BUSHIER THAN BEFORE. I LIKEY!!!
my_grow_028.jpg
my_grow_029.jpg

SO FAR, ALL DOIN WELL, PH IS GOOD, I HAVENT REALLY NEEDED TO ADD PH UP OR DOWN, SO THATS GOOD. 6.8 W/ MEDI, 6.5 W/ SSH & SCOG. HOPEFULLY SHOULD BE FLOWERING A LITTLE OVER A WEEK, IM GUESSING. I CANT LET THEM GET TO BIG SEEN AS I HAVE 3 PLANTS UNDER A 180W LEDS, SO IM GONNA HAVE TO TRY AND TIME THIS JUST RIGHT! HOPEFULLY BY NEXT GROW I WILL HAVE 1 OR 2 MORE 180W LEDS TO FILL MY TENT.

SANTA CRUZ OG
my_grow_021.jpg

JUST WONDERING IF U GUYS THINK I SHOULD CUT THE BOTTOM STEM OFF. IT GETS GOOD LIGHT, BUT NOT AS TALL AS THE OTHER BRANCHES AND ISNT AS HEALTHY AND BIG AS THE OTHERS? AM I WASTING ENERGY TO OTHER PARTS OF THE PLANT OR WILL IT GET A OK SIZE NUG SO LEAVE IT? THANKS!!

plants are looking nice and healthy.:goodjob:

you could leave that branch . dont get me wrong i dont think its gonna be one of the bigger buds but it should do ok. i would leave it and see how it turns out. it will most likely shoot up allot taller later in flowering, and it the bottoms of that stem dont get too much light just lollipop the bottom nodes of that branch if needed.

now its hard to tell if your last pic is the same plant as this one?
my_grow_024.jpg

if it is then i would cut it off if it was me, but thats just me. the pic with the led on looks likes the branch is even with the others, so i am not sure if these are the same plant? if so then i would cut it

plants are looking nice and healthy.:goodjob:

you could leave that branch . dont get me wrong i dont think its gonna be one of the bigger buds but it should do ok. i would leave it and see how it turns out. it will most likely shoot up allot taller later in flowering, and it the bottoms of that stem dont get too much light just lollipop the bottom nodes of that branch if needed.

now its hard to tell if your last pic is the same plant as this one?
my_grow_024.jpg

if it is then i would cut it off if it was me, but thats just me. the pic with the led on looks likes the branch is even with the others, so i am not sure if these are the same plant? if so then i would cut it

ya it is the same plant, just before i took the pic with led i trimmed the bottom and got more of a level shot. its probly 1 inch-2inch bellow the top of plant. i think it is just to weak lookin compared to the rest and needs to go now.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

thank your sir. i do hope this is goin to be a happy journey!! My medi bud's leaves are lookin more droopy than the others, im thinking it is just the strain, cuz ive done the same for all three and the other two are reachin to light. what do you think?

3rd day of flower

my_grow_031.jpg

my_grow_030.jpg

The ssh grows alot quicker than the other two so i have had to tie it down quite alot only recently bent the main cola down and now hoping to just leave it . but all lookin good so far, i think.

sorry for the shit pics ill get more here in a few more days.

I am sure glad to see someone growing medi bud! :bravo:

I grew it once about a year ago off one feminized seed. The buds were beautiful and very very very very very large. I did a scrog with 2 Medi's and 2 Waikiki Queen's and the Medi walked all over the Waikiki in terms of quality and production.

Medi wasnt a real picky strain either, I found her to be real easy to grow. Just kept the pH dialed in and PPM at a solid K ball. She was a great stain and plant, I hope to grow it again someday!

Your plants look real good buddy! Best wishes to you and your yield..:goodluck: +rep

I am sure glad to see someone growing medi bud! :bravo:

I grew it once about a year ago off one feminized seed. The buds were beautiful and very very very very very large. I did a scrog with 2 Medi's and 2 Waikiki Queen's and the Medi walked all over the Waikiki in terms of quality and production.

Medi wasnt a real picky strain either, I found her to be real easy to grow. Just kept the pH dialed in and PPM at a solid K ball. She was a great stain and plant, I hope to grow it again someday!

Your plants look real good buddy! Best wishes to you and your yield..:goodluck: +rep

hey thanks alot man, i do appreciate the comment. were your medi bud leaves a little droopy like mine, i cant figure what it could be? i heard also it is a pretty quick flower for the medi, what do u think?

im thinking of getting one of those co2 buckets just for this grow. Am i to late to put one in their? anybody know if they are any good and will help with my yeild?

im thinking of getting one of those co2 buckets just for this grow. Am i to late to put one in their? anybody know if they are any good and will help with my yeild?

my friend bought one and said it was the biggest waist of money. he said it was a waist and took it out of the room and bought a c02 tank.

this is what ive been told about them, ive heard alot of others say the same thing. hope that helps bro

my friend bought one and said it was the biggest waist of money. he said it was a waist and took it out of the room and bought a c02 tank.

this is what ive been told about them, ive heard alot of others say the same thing. hope that helps bro

ok maybe i wont try these buckets out then, thanx bro.

Re: Santa Cruz OG, SSH, Medi Bud. GLH Grow. Help is Totaly Welcome

so i checked on the plans today and so far they r lookin good. the medi bud and scog already have some nice size hairs comin out and where the buds are gonna grow are turning more greeny, yellow color in the middle. i can def. tell that they have stretched a bit, not so much the scog, but is startin smell pretty nice in there.

just wanted to pass down the info about those that was shared with me.

well i appreciate it man, thanks. u know i dont know the whole jist of the set up and how it works for the co2 tanks, but just seems to me that it can be pretty scary to hve a tank and what not in my grow room. i just dont want that shit to shoot up thru my apartment or what not. have u heard of much destruction from co2 tanks or are they pretty safe? just bloody expensive!!

well i appreciate it man, thanks. u know i dont know the whole jist of the set up and how it works for the co2 tanks, but just seems to me that it can be pretty scary to hve a tank and what not in my grow room. i just dont want that shit to shoot up thru my apartment or what not. have u heard of much destruction from co2 tanks or are they pretty safe? just bloody expensive!!

never heard of any bad things like that with a C02 tank.lol. their safe as long as you dont try to damage it. the best IMO is a C02 generator but they do put off some heat when they kick on. plus you just use propane tanks so it doesnt look funny with the on the block carrying a big C02 tank in ur house.lol. they will just thank its propane for a BBQer. it will also save u money down the road because you have to refill them less often then C02 tanks.

Back
Top Bottom