Santa Cruz OG - SSH - Medi Bud - --- Grow - Help is Totally Welcome

Re: Santa Cruz OG, SSH, medi bud. GLH grow. Help is totaly welcome

never heard of any bad things like that with a C02 tank.lol. their safe as long as you dont try to damage it. the best IMO is a C02 generator but they do put off some heat when they kick on. plus you just use propane tanks so it doesnt look funny with the on the block carrying a big C02 tank in ur house.lol. they will just thank its propane for a BBQer. it will also save u money down the road because you have to refill them less often then C02 tanks.

lol, ok , was not really to sure about them ,lol. thats a good idea just use a propane tank. maybe later down the road ill try it. my next mission is to learn about this hydro business. im goin to cali this weekend and i read that u go away sometimes, what do u do to keep your plants watered whilst your away. soil grow?

lol, ok , was not really to sure about them ,lol. thats a good idea just use a propane tank. maybe later down the road ill try it. my next mission is to learn about this hydro business. im goin to cali this weekend and i read that u go away sometimes, what do u do to keep your plants watered whilst your away. soil grow?

a drip system with a digi timer and a big res that hold all my nute mix. the timer kicks on and auto water my plants while i am gone.

Re: Santa Cruz OG, SSH, Medi Bud. GLH Grow. Help is Totaly Welcome

ok i dont think i have enough time or the money! but thanks man, ill have this in mind next time.

well i appreciate it man, thanks. u know i dont know the whole jist of the set up and how it works for the co2 tanks, but just seems to me that it can be pretty scary to hve a tank and what not in my grow room. i just dont want that shit to shoot up thru my apartment or what not. have u heard of much destruction from co2 tanks or are they pretty safe? just bloody expensive!!

good stuff...

Put it this way, co2 is not in anyway shape or forum explosive. If it were flammable- human beings as we know today would be fire breathing dragons.

It is not dangerous at all to have in your grow room. The gas tank under your vehicle posses a larger threat.

good stuff...

Put it this way, co2 is not in anyway shape or forum explosive. If it were flammable- human beings as we know today would be fire breathing dragons.

It is not dangerous at all to have in your grow room. The gas tank under your vehicle posses a larger threat.

cool thanks bro

DAY 5 OF FLOWER

DROOPY MEDI BUD
my_grow_033.jpg

my_grow_032.jpg

SCOG
my_grow_035.jpg
my_grow_034.jpg

THE SCOG BRANCHES SEEM TO BE PRETTY STACKED ON TOP OF EACHOTHER!!
my_grow_036.jpg

SSH. THIS THING JUST KEEPS ON GROWIN. I PLAN TO JUST LEAVE IT, BUT I HAVE A FEELING IM GONNA HAVE TO KEEP BENDING IT. I DONT HAVE MUCH LIGHT FOOT PRINT AND THIS THING GROWS FAST. IS IT OK TO TRAIN IT WHILST IN FLOWER???
my_grow_038.jpg
my_grow_037.jpg

i was just wondering if it is ok to cut stems and leaves whilst in flower?
there is a couple bud sites that just dont get much light and i dont want waisted energy to go there.

Ssh. This thing just keeps on growin. I plan to just leave it, but i have a feeling im gonna have to keep bending it. I dont have much light foot print and this thing grows fast. Is it ok to train it whilst in flower???

here are some close up pics day 7 i believe. i leave for vacation tomo wont be back till the 5th. ill put up pics then. will be day 13 so hopefully lot more pistols.
What do you guys think????????

my_grow_044.jpg
my_grow_045.jpg
my_grow_043.jpg
my_grow_041.jpg
my_grow_040.jpg
my_grow_042.jpg
my_grow_039.jpg

here are some close up pics day 7 i believe. i leave for vacation tomo wont be back till the 5th. ill put up pics then. will be day 13 so hopefully lot more pistols.
What do you guys think????????

my_grow_042.jpg
my_grow_039.jpg

things look to be moving on real nice.:bravo: hey bro i dont want to alarm you but in the pics i can see some white speckles on your leaves, its real hard to tell from the pics because i can barley see, but have you checked the bottom of your leaves for spider mites? its probably not but just thought it might be a good idea to check them because i had that on a plant before and sure enough it was mites.

things look to be moving on real nice.:bravo: hey bro i dont want to alarm you but in the pics i can see some white speckles on your leaves, its real hard to tell from the pics because i can barley see, but have you checked the bottom of your leaves for spider mites? its probably not but just thought it might be a good idea to check them because i had that on a plant before and sure enough it was mites.

hello umm no spider mites, im not to sure on what it could be. do u have any other ideas on what it might be?

so i got back last night and i checked on the plants today and they are lookin super. they have grown alot especially the ssh. and quite a few hairs everywhere too. looks real good, just hope they are on track. im gonna put some pics up with in next 30 mins. Flowering at 2 weeks

hello umm no spider mites, im not to sure on what it could be. do u have any other ideas on what it might be?

looks just like spider mites to me, if your sure then i have no idea what it is? my leaves look like that now but i also have spider mites now. check then really really good just to be safe.

looks just like spider mites to me, if your sure then i have no idea what it is? my leaves look like that now but i also have spider mites now. check then really really good just to be safe.

ok im gonna check again.i did have mites in the beginning but after using my ff dont bug me i have had no problems at all with mites the undersides look clean. ill be bac im gonna take some pics.

medi
my_grow_059.jpg

santa cruz og
my_grow_058.jpg
my_grow_052.jpg
my_grow_053.jpg

medi
my_grow_051.jpg
my_grow_049.jpg

santa cruz
my_grow_054.jpg

ssh
my_grow_047.jpg
my_grow_046.jpg
my_grow_048.jpg

all
my_grow_050.jpg
my_grow_056.jpg
my_grow_055.jpg
my_grow_057.jpg

What do you guys think? i am 2 weeks into flower. Am i on track with time??

:thumb: yup ur right on track!

awesome thank you. i was just wondering on what ou think of cuting a branch or two off at this point into flower. theres just some brnaches that dont get much light and i dont want it to take energy from others. what you think??

awesome thank you. i was just wondering on what ou think of cuting a branch or two off at this point into flower. theres just some brnaches that dont get much light and i dont want it to take energy from others. what you think??

well some say not to because ur plant already invested energy into that bud site. But me personally I cut them off if their week and thin looking because of lack of light. every time i dont cut off those branches i regret it at the end when its fluffy. this is just what i do and i dont have any problems. i just dont get all crazy just whats looking bad because no light.

Back
Top Bottom