Sativa Side Dish, Malawi & Golden Tiger

Notice the resin glands on the leaves. Ran my fingers over them and smells really nice like that sweet bright green Thai from many moons ago.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok just going to use this journal for my experiments. Still GT related.
I have my GT female clone and have started a couple of Afghani seeds off. Hoping I can get a male from them, and then do a little breeding project. GT x Afghani. Then I will grow some seeds out where I can and see what I find.

Thanks man, just something to fill in time and you never know what could happen here.

I'm just getting started trying to get my ducks in a row before I jump into it I started a journal or what ever it is to collect input I'll also be putting the progress of the grow up to get opinions sub if you would like to take a ride on that roller coaster

New to growing

Hopefully I can get an earlier flowering plant with all the joy of the GT. Will have seeds in the next 3 months and then see what we can find. And hopefully I can share some seeds with some people on here to grow out and share back a clone if they strike gold.

This be honest if I chose I'd choose a NL daddy, but Afghani is all I had at hand in regular seeds.

I haven't had a chance to check the grow tent today, but I'd expect by tomorrow night I will have the Afghanis popped.

Sativa Side Dish - Malawi & Golden Tiger

Going to rig up a garbage bin with a cfl in the top and put them and the gt in it for seeding. Will take a clone of the gt again first before 12/12.

GT needs potting up also.
420-magazine-mobile745223922.jpg

Thought my afghani seeds would have popped by now. Should have used peat pellets... may rise yet...

Why I never normally use rock wool for seeds. Will dig them up and see whats happening and see if I have any jiffy pellets.

Seeds were taken out of the rock wool. Looked swollen, but still no action in soil. Not giving up yet.
420-magazine-mobile1295621029.jpg

Gt is a semi hybridised f3

Back
Top Bottom