Sativa Side Dish, Malawi & Golden Tiger

I get f3 but not semi-hybridised. Sounds like it's confused and needs to make up its mind.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

All depends mate.. some want to crack seeds of a strain and have clones come out, not me though. I'd prefer know phenos and beans that haven't been worked to much.. really depends on what your after.. semi hybridised to me is saying known phenos. Hybridised would be all the same??? I don't know if I'm understanding it correctly. I see it like they got it to an awesome point where it didn't better itself in the next step of breeding or they found what they were searching for at the f3..

Hybridisation is like an unrelated male and female having a baby. There is the possibility they could look like their great grandparents but more often than not they will have a variable mix of their parents.
In botany you'd then go down from F1, F2, F3 etc if the children bred. And yes the gene pool becomes tighter. Which is stabilisation.
This is why I want to cross the GT so I can open up some possibilities. Afghanis didn't pop so thinking of NL or Shiva reg seeds to try find daddy. It's all for gigs and fill in time till i die. Happy to grow out some plants. Probably need to flower the GT to see what I actually have first. I'm all arse about. But she still alive.

If you have two parents with stable genetics you will get hybrids that are more uniform. Just thought I'd add that.

Got a home for my DC clone with a guy who's WW has turned to poop after 15y of cloning. Now just need to find a home for the GT. Then I'll be miving on from this journal. More space restraints than my want to grow the GT.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

GT on the left, Candy on the right. Candy is being given away this weekend.
420-magazine-mobile1585919626.jpg

Extremely neglected golden tiger clone in her rotted out wax paper cup... going into i the garden to end her life this weekend. 2-3 grams at highest expectations.
Been a long ride...
420-magazine-mobile1223829690.jpg

Re: Sativa Side Dish - Malawi & Golden Tiger

I really do not have any idea what you are doing. Such a shame that GT never got to full fruition. Did you neglect it? Do you have other grow journal? I feel sad looking at that GT. I have a pack each of 5 seeds of GT and Malawi too. Too afraid to pop them because I grew haze x kali china back then and it went crazy with the growth. It only stopped stretching after 8 weeks of flowering...and since I am in a tent now, I need to figure out things first before popping them. ROFL.

GT is still alive and getting some veg before flowering now.
420-magazine-mobile156936787.jpg

420-magazine-mobile405789929.jpg

And yes I do have another journal or 2. I will post some pics of GT in here as well till she is finished. I'm hoping for a fair bit of stretch. Got a bit of room for her. She has had a hard life but getting her chance to shine now.

Bit smaller than I had hoping for but GT is going into flower tonight and see what happens. Need to keep things rolling. Little bit extra tired bump up my yield of my other plant. I'm expecting 2-4 ounces at a guess.
420-magazine-mobile824185108.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1918848785.jpg

The GT clone which I put into the flowering room to clone for sex, finally showed a pistil tonight. Swo it's a girl (yay- or a hermie). I'm just going to leave it in flowering so I can get a harvest sooner. The main GT plant that it came from is still being messed around with in veg. Seems like I've been growing this plant forever- glad I've finally sexed it and am flowering it.
Seems like you've been growing yours forever too.

But- now we are both starting flowering at the same time. :thumb:

Sativa Side Dish - Malawi & Golden Tiger

The GT clone which I put into the flowering room to clone for sex, finally showed a pistil tonight. Swo it's a girl (yay- or a hermie). I'm just going to leave it in flowering so I can get a harvest sooner. The main GT plant that it came from is still being messed around with in veg. Seems like I've been growing this plant forever- glad I've finally sexed it and am flowering it.
Seems like you've been growing yours forever too.

But- now we are both starting flowering at the same time. :thumb:

Yeah it's been hanging around about 10 months... lol. I know mines female already so glad she is getting a run finally. Just for a bit extra to fill a hole ATM. Smells damn good tho. Good to hear yours is fem too. I think my seeds were fems, but it's so long ago who knows.

Back
Top Bottom