Second Grow BB+NL Auto Fem, AK47 auto fem, White Widow Regular

dpa277777

I think the WW is male, need help identifying so can pull it out.
Only did 3 plants but went for larger container 5 gal for bigger buds hope it works.

Using Dutch Pro product line but still have canna line product left.
I wonder if use both if it will hurt plants?

IMG_97442.JPG
IMG_97432.JPG
IMG_97382.JPG
IMG_97421.JPG
IMG_97412.JPG
IMG_97402.JPG
IMG_97392.JPG
IMG_97334.JPG
IMG_97343.JPG
IMG_97354.JPG
IMG_97372.JPG
IMG_97362.JPG
IMG_97242.JPG
IMG_9723.JPG
IMG_97221.JPG
IMG_97211.JPG
IMG_97203.JPG
IMG_97192.JPG
IMG_97252.JPG
IMG_97261.JPG
IMG_97272.JPG
IMG_97302.JPG
IMG_97292.JPG
IMG_97282.JPG
IMG_97313.JPG
IMG_97323.JPG
IMG_97052.JPG
IMG_97061.JPG

I have a 400 W HID light and grow in the bathroom .
use the exhaust from house for carbon filter to route out side at top of house.

Pulled second grow plants out to look at also and try to determine if male on WW.

On 12/12 light schedule. Keep almost ready first grow and second grow in bathroom.
The grow tent was too small. All plants are in flower stage.

Getting some more pitcurs of WW.

Stay tuned :nomo:

It must be a male... Dang it I should have planted more.
I am going to need to learn how to clone this wastes too much time.

Does all agree male so I can pull it.

Also there is nothing good on a male plant correct unless you want seeds.

Thanks

IMG_97571.JPG
IMG_97562.JPG
IMG_97551.JPG
IMG_97541.JPG
IMG_97532.JPG
IMG_97521.JPG
IMG_97491.JPG
IMG_9750.JPG
IMG_97511.JPG
IMG_97482.JPG
IMG_97472.JPG
IMG_97461.JPG
IMG_97452.JPG

Thanks for the backup and second set of eyes.

This time i am going to do 3 seeds of WW instead of one, when i get a good one need to learn how to clone.

Have PowerPlant=5seeds, Northern lights=20, Big Bud=10, White Widow=9 all of these are regular seeds.
Then have AK47AutoFloweringFeminized=4seeds, NorthernLights+BigBudAutoFloweringFeminized=2seeds.

Heck what would you do?

I have never tried any of these or medical pot.
I live in a unfriendly state.
Only am only able to get what is around and most of the time it is crap and over priced.

Last time I got burned made me so mad that I said don't care the cost going to growing my own and to hell with him.

WoW that just slipped out sorry! tired of getting ripped off :ban:

Haha I completely understand DPA, I started growing to completely eliminate the middle man in my case, which was my dealer! Growing your own comes with only an investment cost I say ;)

As for your seed collection, you sure do have a pretty wide selection! Out of them all the only one I am familiar with is the AF AK47! I did a couple of grows with its hybrid, AK48; which gave me a much quicker flowering period with the 'short and stubby' phenome characteristic given by a mostly indica strain!

It's best you get a mother plant or continue to pull clones from mature vegetative plants to ensure a 100% female rate! I also read an article on here about putting you clones into stasis, or basically being able to save clone cuttings for weeks at a time in order to adjust to a perfect perpetual grow schedule!

It's best you get a mother plant or continue to pull clones from mature vegetative plants to ensure a 100% female rate! I also read an article on here about putting you clones into stasis, or basically being able to save clone cuttings for weeks at a time in order to adjust to a perfect perpetual grow schedule!

Thanks for your help!
you indeed possess a wealth of knowledge in this field!

I would love to-able and "basically being able to save clone cuttings for weeks at a time in order to adjust to a perfect perpetual grow schedule!"

I will search for "article on here about putting you clones into stasis" along with cloning.

How do you pick a mother plant with so many kinds of strains out there.

I want to try KUSH how is it to grow. Bubblelicious sounds sweet and a up-high, I like all kinds of highs up and down and everything in between :Rasta:

IMG_96551.JPG
IMG_96621.JPG
IMG_96571.JPG
IMG_96591.JPG
IMG_96561.JPG
IMG_96571.JPG
IMG_97192.JPG
IMG_97334.JPG
IMG_97372.JPG
IMG_97343.JPG
IMG_97362.JPG
IMG_97382.JPG
IMG_97392.JPG
IMG_97402.JPG
IMG_97421.JPG

>>>Thanks for your help! you indeed possess a wealth of knowledge in this field! I will search for "article on here about putting you clones into stasis" along with cloning.

No problem at all, but my knowledge is far inferior to what useful information and literature that can be found on this forum and countless other web domains!

While I was waiting for your reply I went out on a hunt for the thread on 'Stasis' and found it here under the Grow Forum. Click Here for a link on "How to Put Clones in Stasis"

And for other cloning techniques you would basically need a few simple items: a cloning medium, rooting gel, a sterile blade, and a sterile environment. I'm not saying those are the optimal tools for a 100% successful clone procedure, but they are the backbone to start off getting your clones right and healthy. While many methods exist for cloning I will not go into to much detail and let you decide what best suits you taste and 'growing style'. Good Luck, AG :peace:

Click This Link and scroll down to 'Cloning Info' for more information on different techniques of cloning!

I almost forgot, NICE pictures of the ladies above there! The BBxNL and the AK are both looking very happy and showing great signs new growth!

>>>I have a 400 W HID light and grow in the bathroom .I use the exhaust from house for carbon filter to route out side at top of house.

What are your temps in the grow 'bathroom'. (LOL it gets me every time:rofl: sorry that is my poor attempt at a 'wordmash' joke!)

>>>The grow tent was too small. All plants are in flower stage.

What size grow tent do you have? ( I hope you still have it!) If deciding what clones to pick you can setup a small incubation room in the tent for the clones with a couple of CFL's at 6500kelvin. You can theoretically have a full planned perpetual system running outta your bathroom :blunt:

Thanks for the link !! (While I was waiting for your reply I went out on a hunt for the thread on 'Stasis' and found it here under the Grow Forum. Click Here for a link on "How to Put Clones in Stasis")

Yes it is a drying rack, that way I don't need to hang harvest and air gets on both sides.
but the closet gets to hot no vent have small fan indirect air flow, my samples have dried in 3 days that is to fast I think.

Then I need to get a mother plant for cloning, I am germinating about 9 plant of different kinds and would like to use one of them.
My 2 plants now NL+BB & AK47 are auto-flowing so I cant use them to clone, I'll need to wait for the seedlings.

I got some mason jars today my first grow should be ready to harvest this weekend. (Man I wish had done more plants)

I was told that before harvest you turn off the lights for 48 hours then harvest.
Do you want the plants be close to being dry soil or the soil wet or does it matter.

I ran one flush and have been adding molasses to water, and now for one week just water.

After harvest let dry in drying rack by feel not to over dry about 1 week?

Then cure put in mason jars take out twice a day and let dry then back in jar.
I am told that the longer you do this (about 2 weeks) the better the smoke gets and smoother like fine wine then :party:

I usually go with a 24 hour dark period right before harvest; while some growers think otherwise of this, I think that it does add at least 1-2% more bud mass (or at least in my head I think I do;))

Hey man I am on the same track, it may not matter but I am going to do the same as you.
It justs make me feel better, and to know that I am doing it the tried and true method.

I lucked out and got a 800W ballast for 75.00 and came with hood.

The light was 125.00, it is a EYE Hortilux enhanced spectrum super hps grow lamp not sure how good it is though.

I switched the 800 with the 400 and the room looks more yellow than orange or red.
Although you can feel the difference in heat.

I am hoping to harvest this weekend so I am going to post some more pictures and make sure I am ready.

Thanks again for the help!

Back
Top Bottom