Second Grow BB+NL Auto Fem, AK47 auto fem, White Widow Regular

Hey i have 7new baby's 2WW, 2NL, 1BB, 1PP, and 1 AK-Auto-Fem :party:
They just broke ground yesterday and today.

On this batch I would like to learn how to clone the correct way.

What plants do you think would be good to clone from, or does it depend on the health?
I know not to touch the Auto plant thanks to Spimps help!:welldone:
This batch I might need to use 2 lights for flowering.

Also plant #3 (don't know what it is) has been in darkness for 24 and today it was cut down and is hanging upside down.
I was going to do it a week then start to cure in mason jars. (Is that correct)

Man I have been working 18 hour days no overtime and have not been able to post.

Thanks for the help bud :)

The 4 plants from the first grow are still in second sprouting of new white hairs on the buds it is crazy they were all dead.

Even plant #3 had new sprouts but I got tired of waiting.

They were planted back in early march. the light schedule has stayed the same 12/12

IMG_9787.JPG
IMG_97881.jpg

i am doing 2 bbxnl autos and 2 afghan kush started ok now ive got problems arrgh but hey im no quitter thats what rehab is for lol but my plants anit grown in 4 to 5 days ive only put a 50 units in and thts a quater of starting dose 100 units in 1ml and in one litre of water i add or should 2.5ml but only added 0.5 so why im slow on growth an leaves fu000ing up wondering if to put them back on root riot stimulator and water ph;d to 5.8 to 6.2 i know by experince tht autos are touchy also in dr90 250 daul ? humidty in middle and im in coco and in 8 ltr auto pots 2 on a auto pot flood an drain other 2 in coco but swapping them over every 2 days what i want to know about bbxnl is how long tilll they started growing please and how many weeks are they

Back
Top Bottom