Second grow , first grow journal

You're growing those seedlings under 12/12? I think you need more light than that in veg... The AK is looking good bro! Thanks for the updated pics!!

Yeah, Those seedlings may not survive due to the stress of 12 /12 so early on.

I wanted to see if they would grow like bud sticks , ive grown before 12/12 from seedlings. The strain i grew was Superskunk they grew about a foot . If their unsuccesful im sticking to 18/6 .

Good saturday to everyone , time for an update . Took couple of pics of my plant today and here they are, hope you all enjoy.

Top view of the plant

Look at the resin

Bunch of budsites from lower part

Lookin good. How are our budsticks working out?

Their doing good ill try to post some pics later on tonight. One of em was getting some brown on the leaves like it was burning so i just killed it.

Heres the AK48 growing 12/12

Snow White(Femenized) 12/12 cycle

dang, looks like youre having fun:allgood:
I hear those feminized seeds turn out hermi alot though you cant really miss with some blue berry, yum yum.

Hello fellow stoners , today i was looking at my plant at the very top and the leaves are turning brown. Im kinda worried i took pictures just waiting for aproval and the yellowing of the leaves is moving fast. If i harvest her , (im in the 31st day of flowering) will i get a buzz of the buds ?

Today i checked on my plant and it was dead. All the leaves turned brown and were dried im pissed off. Some of the buds turned brown too i dont know what happend to it , i dont think the light burned it because its been the same height as always. Man it fucking sucks. :(

Update on the two plants , one of them is turning yellow think its the soil im getting organic for my next try.

This is the Snow White (femenized)

AK48 think its a male hasnt showed sex yet

nice....

Anyone know how to turn the leaves back to green on my Snow White? I heard that it might need Nitro (I cant remember the word) The Plant its starting to flower.

Well it sucks the AK was a male and the snow white dried up.
Im trying organic soil for my next grow. Anyone know of a good fert. for the flowering period(Maybe that i can get at Home Depot)? The strains im growing are Blue Mystic and AK48 both from Nirvana seeds and also trying with a Blue Berry again From Dutch Passion, One seed of each.

Nooo!!! Damn man, sorry to hear of the loss. Not sure about the fert for flowering. I'm using Alaska MorBloom I picked up from a nursery in the area. That prolly doesn't help you though. Good luck with the next batch!

Instead of doing a new journal im gonna continue on this thread.I have 3 plants growing right now , all 3 are 3 days old.

This is the first one that poped out of the soil Blue Mystic

AK48

Blueberry-femenized-last one turned out hermi

Back
Top Bottom