Second grow , first grow journal

I thought it was time for an update here are my 3 plants after transplanting in Miracogrow (feeds for 3 months)

AK48

Blue Mystic

Blueberry(Femenized)

Update, the Blue Mystic turned out to be a male as for the AK and the Blueberry there both females Their in the 2nd week of flowering.

Blueberry , when i get close to the buds and smell them they smell kinda like lime,nice smell to em.

Main cola of the Blueberry

This is my AK 48
IMG_11011.JPG

This picture isnt a plant , but its a pic i took when the sun was hiting my window and i blew smoke, What do you see?

Either I'm really stoned (which i am)
or theres a 'skull' face in that cloud of smoke..lol

Martin guitar in the background...possible a Taylor..? 🪨

happy growin!

wow that face is pretty damn freaky

Those two bottles of jack were some good fun times, the picture is clearer on the camera , it looks like a clown with a cut on his cheeck , like an evil clown gave me gosebumps when i seen it. Heres an update 3rd week flowering

Blueberry

AK48

Oh yeah, I see the clown face too, but I also see the skull face in a different part of the smoke.

Also, the plants are looking great!

You know i cant see the skull face.

Anyone know why some of the buds on my AK are growing bigger than the other?

Heres a shot with the flash

Brother those are THE funniest looking grow bags I have ever seen! :laughtwo:

The AK being a little bigger may be because it's getting more light or maybe just supirior genetics. Those are going to be some killer plants thats for sure!

Those plants look sexy as hell, the grow bags just make it all that much better. Beautiful women and sensimilla, nothing like it. Keep up the good work! Keep us updated! :allgood::bong:

I had to cut the bags and show some dirt beause they were a lot of mosquitos laying eggs on my soil some of them even got stuck on some buds.

Here are a couple of close ups just for the hell of it

heres what the plants look like right now,the main cola got fater

Thank you. I found out that i have pests in my soil , their climbing the main stem, I described it to my friend and he said to becareful cuz they dry your plants.Its looks like a tiny white spider.What can i do to get rid of them?

Say i got like 2 weeks maybe more till harverst , Where should i spray on the soil or the plant?

I thought it was time for an update,Here are my two lovely ladies getting closer to harvest.First is the Blueberry then its the AK48.I also had a question about sugar water, would it be a good idead to start watering them with sugar water for the buds? Or should i wait till one weeks left.

new3.JPG

I kinda messed up on uploading the pics, More to come soon.

Here are pics i took this morning.Thanks for approving them quick

Heres a shot of a Blueberry bud

One with the HPS

The AK's buds a getting nice and fat

Back
Top Bottom