Seed Stashers Anonymous

BTW Im a seed stasher too. I don't buy too much anymore. At some point after acquiring enough seeds there is a tipping point.
When I see something new that I like... the question is "can I grow the seeds that I currently have to their full potential?" if the answer is no... then I don't buy the new exciting expensive hyped seeds.

Figure my Son will inherit a bunch of seeds when I die ;) as probably more than I can grow in rest of my lifetime and always seem to buy more from time to time on top of that :rofl:. As had to make a document file on my computer to keep track (getting old and forgetful ;) ), as I'm over the 50 different strain mark currently (some of those are/were only 5 seeds a pack some 10 and some higher counts, but I have hundreds of the 3 "hybrids" that I made playing mad scientist pollen chucker :rofl: ).

Lmao.... After viewing more of our posts, I'm starting to think we are the cause of the cannabis seed shortages in the world ... lol....cause we have them all stashed away in our homes! :)

Yeah my last order from them took 6 weeks, the first order was 4 weeks, covid happens I guess. I did get an unexpected extra freebie which I think was a peace offering for the slow delivery time.

My Dope Seeds package was held up for about 4 days at customs and then 5 days at the first USPS sorting facility it hit right after customs. It’s taken 18 hours after that to make it to my closest delivery hub and then to my local post office for delivery today. From nearest hub to my door will be about 8hrs, so they are moving when it gets to the local Post Office. The Postal Service here is just slow as all can be right now. Both seed banks have been quick (Dope seeds a lot quicker) to get the order filled and shipped, it’s just the shipping time makes you think it’s coming over on the Mayflower.

Sounds like the Canadian mail is a just as quick. Oh well as long as it makes it in one piece I’m happy.

I ordered more also, from one who should not b named”not a sponsor” lol I decided to try my luck with sum autos it should ship any day then we will see if it makes it across the pond

Yeah my last order from them took 6 weeks, the first order was 4 weeks, covid happens I guess. I did get an unexpected extra freebie which I think was a peace offering for the slow delivery time.

My Dope Seeds package was held up for about 4 days at customs and then 5 days at the first USPS sorting facility it hit right after customs. It’s taken 18 hours after that to make it to my closest delivery hub and then to my local post office for delivery today. From nearest hub to my door will be about 8hrs, so they are moving when it gets to the local Post Office. The Postal Service here is just slow as all can be right now. Both seed banks have been quick (Dope seeds a lot quicker) to get the order filled and shipped, it’s just the shipping time makes you think it’s coming over on the Mayflower.

Sounds like the Canadian mail is a just as quick. Oh well as long as it makes it in one piece I’m happy.
According to the tracking number it hasn't reached Canada yet. Last trace of it is Heathrow. I haven't had any problems with Canada post, other than the fact that the main postal facility is on one side of my city, and the local facility is on the other. They actually have to drive through the city I live in to get to the local sorting centre, to then take an extra day to get to me, lol. And the main facility is less than 30 minutes drive from here.

Gotta love that bureaucratic efficiency.

I’ve attributed the “transportating to local hub” or when it shows it’s sitting overseas for a long time to it meaning that the package is either still on its way/waiting on a flight or something or that it has made it to customs but hasn’t been sorted and scanned in yet. Then again I know nothing of what goes on with shipping stuff. I do know my LEDs made it here from China a few months ago in 24hrs but that was a $75 DHL shipment. We really need some postal service people around here to give us the inside to put our seed stashing minds at ease! :rofl:

Welp, I smoked way too much sativa waiting for the mailman, who still has up to 2hrs to arrive and even an hour before it’s close to his usual time. I’m paranoid as crap but in a good way, like all excited when I hear anything remotely close to a vehicle. I have the shades half open so I can peak out when I hear anything. :rofl:

.... I think its just them indicating what process your parcel is going threw at the time of sorting and traveling from across seas and last night it was making its way threw our customs having a look at it ,and if they think its good to go they will hand it over to canada post to be delivered.

Someone... anyone... help! :rofl:

C51A6647-A716-4C36-A34A-F86A6CCE934A.jpeg

E45630DF-2EF1-4719-995C-6F827E243266.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom