Seedling advice

Sweet! I am sifting through the other four cups to see if I can find anything to plant now, and I will be proceeding with Roots Organic soil, rainwater from a 5 gallon bucket in the middle of my yard, and will cease overwatering them and order a good meter and throw that one away today! Thank you so much!

I'm in Panama City Beach Florida
Sorry I disappeared for a bit.
I'm in the middle of packing and moving.
Here is a tutorial on watering babies that will help.
you won't need to ph rain water in soil for now its fine.
Those cloth pots look good.
fox farms has a good reputation for pot.
You will still need nutrients. @Prescription Blend has a great line for pot.
Everything you need and great quality. Readily available in the states.
@013 and @Buds Buddy know their stuff and are a great help.
Bill

Poke some holes in the clear plastic cups for drainage and air for the roots. A small fan on low helps strengthen the seedlings also. I pack a fan, small humidifier, 2 seven gallon grow bags on the floor of my 3x3x6’ tent. Light and fan/filter hang above. Gets crowded quickly.

Sorry I disappeared for a bit.
I'm in the middle of packing and moving.
Here is a tutorial on watering babies that will help.
you won't need to ph rain water in soil for now its fine.
Those cloth pots look good.
fox farms has a good reputation for pot.
You will still need nutrients. @Prescription Blend has a great line for pot.
Everything you need and great quality. Readily available in the states.
@013 and @Buds Buddy know their stuff and are a great help.
Bill
Thank you! And I don't think I mentioned it here, but I got the full RO nutes line too

Example :
9-49.JPG
9-55.JPG
9-60.JPG
9-197.JPG

You punched holes in the bottom of the dark cup too right?
If I put both cups into my next up-pot container I poke holes in the red cup too or just cut the bottom off.
When you put both cups in the next up-pot it forms the perfect hole & makes the up-pot way easy.
9-199.JPG
9-194.JPG

9-200.JPG

If I don't put them in my next up-pot container I don't put holes in the outer cup. I use it to catch any run off water & just dump out the water that drains out the bottom of the inner cup.

If I put both cups into my next up-pot container I poke holes in the red cup too or just cut the bottom off.
When you put both cups in the next up-pot it forms the perfect hole & makes the up-pot way easy.
9-199.JPG
9-194.JPG

9-200.JPG

If I don't put them in my next up-pot container I don't put holes in the outer cup. I use it to catch any run off water & just dump out the water that drains out the bottom of the inner cup.
Ok, I will definitely be trying this , I really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom