Seeking A Sympathetic Guru! I'm 4 Years As A Medical User & New Grower

While I’m not one to suggest where to buy from, I will suggest Jack Herer, I have personally grown it and loved the strain as did everyone that tried what I grew, it was a very smooth taste and had a strong high but it wasn’t overwhelming, no couchlock it was a very uplifting high actually, and lasted me 2-3 hours depending how much I had smoked and with how many people were in on the smoke sesh. I consider that a long time for myself as I have a very high tolerance and have been smoking for about 14 years now. Anything that lasts over an hour is a winner for me. This was my jack that I grew from greenhouse seed co.. the sugar leaves made for some amazing butter as well, was a little over powering for those with lower tolerances (sorry guys :hmmmm:o_O)

WOW sounds ok. send me some seeds

WOW sounds ok. send me some seeds
I’m hoping the one that I have left germinates when I’m ready for it, I heard it crack during a move soo I’m not too hopeful it will but I’m still going to try it regardless, throw the gal outside if she takes along with a couple others. Can’t go wrong with the strain though. In my current grow is C99 which is a cross between Jack Herer and something else, can’t remember but the Jack part is what got me to pop it haha

My mistake, still the same results I hope. My exhausting searching this is one of the only natural PH solutions that I could find on Google.

Aquarium advisor is notorious for giving crummy info. Half of the info was incorrect. About the only thing I can agree with is that it can be tricky. I was a moderator on an aquarium forum for quite a few years. A bunch of the members had trouble with keeping the pH stable and ended up using black water extract instead. It really is a lot of guess work.

I gotta say it's much easier to use a simple pH down product. Driftwood doesn't work forever you have to constantly switch it out as the tannins are used up, same with peat moss. You also have to let chemical processes happen and your water is going to have to sit for a few days before you can use it.

Keeping things as simple as possible is the best advice I can give you. This is in the more complex category. I would really tread with caution.

Aquarium advisor is notorious for giving crummy info. Half of the info was incorrect. About the only thing I can agree with is that it can be tricky. I was a moderator on an aquarium forum for quite a few years. A bunch of the members had trouble with keeping the pH stable and ended up using black water extract instead. It really is a lot of guess work.

I gotta say it's much easier to use a simple pH down product. Driftwood doesn't work forever you have to constantly switch it out as the tannins are used up, same with peat moss. You also have to let chemical processes happen and your water is going to have to sit for a few days before you can use it.

Keeping things as simple as possible is the best advice I can give you. This is in the more complex category. I would really tread with caution.

No worries, since I'm stalled with the one bad plant, im just trying to keep the brain busy until the new batch of seeds arrive. I've been a functional bipolar for most of my life and I've dabbled in many things and mastered few = flight school, scuba, auto rebuilding, fishing, poetry, watch repair, archery just to name a few.

SO, since I'm handicapped and can't fight the powers that be (in the head...) I think too much to fill the voids especially when I'm out of my major smokable pain meds. ♿

Update, since the new clean water has been in their reservoirs, both are crazy stable PH and nutrients. Once the PH and nutrients were treated two days ago, it's just great to see.

Thanks a billion to the experts here for telling me to have faith and things can start looking up.

Good water makes all the difference in this city.

Update, since the new clean water has been in their reservoirs, both are crazy stable PH and nutrients. Once the PH and nutrients were treated two days ago, it's just great to see.

Thanks a billion to the experts here for telling me to have faith and things can start looking up.

Good water makes all the difference in this city.

While working on my new lighting I had to temporarily hang my seedlings starter lamp. So I decided to treat myself to the lighting's effect and take pictures and the camera gave me a really sexy photograph that I have to share (strain is Killer Nuke 4 weeks). 20190402_002130.jpg
IMG_20190402_001406.jpg
20190402_002130.jpg
20190402_002130.jpg

I've been busy putting in my second light and tending to the new plant. Her environment has been steady and stable. It is growing at least an inch a day. I checked the roots after about 4 days and I gasped when I saw what is going on. Here's a 35 day old plants rooting. PH-5.8, nutes 375

20190404_155732.jpg

I hope it tasts as good as her baby pictures. This is actually the first marijuana plant I've ever seen (in the flesh) so what can I say except; I'm in love!! LOL

I'm feeling comfortable enough that I have more cannabis seeds (embryos) on the way. so far I'm sticking to autoflowering .

As you mentioned about the filtered water, it can make a big difference. And the nutes "less is more" but the bigger it gets my DIY water level indicator will help me keep on top of how much it's consuming on a daily basis without lifting the plant. I have an idea it's gonna be a real gas guzzler. At the moment this plant is enjoying 2000 watts of led's slightly /~~\ angled inward all to itself in the center.

I Have GH FloraGro, Im getting more GH Nutrients (FloraMicro) tomorrow, so my next question I know I'm supposed to use both together, but at what ratio (what part this to what part the other)

Then I still have a full bottle of GH FloraNova Bloom. For the flowering stages. And the question repeats. I wonder if the Nova Bloom is gonna turn my white roots brown since it's like dark molasis. Even diluted 1/2 oz- gallon, its like the color of dark tea. So I'm going to ask Before I do something new or stupid.

Well, I finally put that bad little plant OUT OFHER MISERY, then discovered the thing that was killing it! The rockwool cube was COMPLETELY MILDEWED...

No more top feed hydro for me.

I trust the advice you're serving. I'll figure it all out.

I saw a strain called PENNYWISE! Is this anything about you?

Get the full Flora Trio, nit just two

Need all three

As in dump the Nova? (that was bought reading the wrong label and was struck with my error after I opened it. So the wrong "Bloom" is out and working my way up to having all 3 of the trio. So I'll get the right one soon. I'll be renovating the grow room this weekend in preparation for adding 1 or 4 my hobby is turning into a love affair.

Ya'll shod charge for Matchmaking!

Back
Top Bottom