Sex ID

OK thanks for all the tips. Whats the best sort of magnifier for doing this ? Amazon link anyone? I want to take pictures of the tricopmbs later on too.

I took these Pictures with my Galaxy s5 and the Magnifier Faic posted.
20151205_134710.jpg
20151205_133918.jpg
20151205_133923.jpg
20151201_204345.jpg

I found this loupe to be very clear and easy to use for inspection. For photos, I've used a camera with the loupe taped over the lens. I've seen people get good pics with the carson 60-100x microscope, but I got two of those, and they were built poorly with cloudy/reversed optics, ymmv.

Those buds are basically ready to go if you're looking for non couchy weed. Most of the trichs are cloudy, and there's one amber trich in the pics. Once you get frost, you'll be able to see clearly what you can't in pictures.

That looks like it's going to open into fans, since they are stalked, seemingly single, but symetrical on each side of the stalk, with a split tip, and just below a top. Give it a day or two and the bulbs will probaly look more clearly like two folded together leaves as the tips seperate.

Hmm better pic, I meant they looked like they were symetrical on the same side, but either side of the stalk, not opposite sides of the stalk. Those two are separated by the stalk right? Not right next to each other? If they're not litterally right next to each other, I'll still say wait for them to peel open in a day. If they're right together on the left side of the right side of the plant (or whereever) then I'd have to say maybe a hermfunkymutated pair? But the tips of those look like leaf tips to me, not the sac tip.

Wow that's a really interesting configuration. Like faic said I wouldn't make any crazy decisions yet. Since you are still in vegetative you can just keep an eye on it. I agree it could be a shoot coming from those. Or it could be a seriously beautiful male flower. If you don't mind I will grab these for my growing preflower collection! Going to make a big post at some point. That last set of pics was super clear and nicely done btw.

Back
Top Bottom