Shadowman's First Grow

Tight node spacing, lots of pistols, shaping up nice!

Thanks Radogast, some of the main branches stretched and the internode spacing is longer than I would like down lower, but tightened up towards the tops. I hoping to get some big colas with tight buds. My temps have been pretty consistent so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Welcome and thanks for coming by. Just a quick update on Medi, I did a defoliation on her at day 23 of flower (7/18) at 9pm. I took 6 clones when I removed some of the lower branches that were small and wouldn't have produced much of anything.
2014-07-19_05_46_281.jpg

2014-07-19_05_46_49.jpg

2014-07-19_17_42_19.jpg

Have a good one.
:peace:

Medi is looking great brother. Look how long those pistils are. Can't wait til she really starts to fill out.

Hey Tamir, I haven't measured the pistils but I'd guess somewhere around 1/4". I can't wait to see some buds forming as well. I can see them headed that way though. I'll post some more pics shortly. Thanks for stopping in.

Medi is looking so healthy, green and pretty. and your pictures look professional. It a treat to see your updates Shadow !:circle-of-love:

Thanks granny, you are very kind and thoughtful. I had to chuckle at the photography statement. lol I think my pics could be much better but I'm using a phone camera and I have an outdated phone so the camera is too. I think it's a 2mp. You want to see some professional photos, check out Denise's journal. Stop by anytime granny, I almost forgot to mention, Please start a grow journal girl, I can't wait to see you and your new light in action!!!

Sorry I haven't been around the last couple of days. My oldest daughter is getting married tomorrow and I have lots to do. I'll post new updates on Monday. Thank you all for support and interest.

Sorry I haven't been around the last couple of days. My oldest daughter is getting married tomorrow and I have lots to do. I'll post new updates on Monday. Thank you all for support and interest.

Congrats!

Father of the bride.

Share love and money with your daughter, and support your wife (if you still have one) we can wait :)

Back
Top Bottom