Shaggn 2021 I'm Back!

From everything I've learned, Clear is uppity, cloudy is a happy medium and amber is nappy time haha!! Our lovely plant likes to be tricky and put us to work!! Fine by me :)

From everything I've learned, Clear is uppity, cloudy is a happy medium and amber is nappy time haha!! Our lovely plant likes to be tricky and put us to work!! Fine by me :)

Yes exactly!

But it is funny how often it is recommended when people ask, that whatever their harvest date is, wait another week or two. So far my yardstick has always been to wait until some amber started to show, mostly because that seemed to be the general consensus of experienced folk, not all but most. My feeling up till now has been that by waiting I am letting the plant mature in a way that's good for it's potency. If I had the freedom and space to grow dozens of plants then I would use many of one strain to test out different growing approaches to see how the resulting bud rated. All changes are a bit of a dice throw when growing outdoors just once a year.

I need some assistance!! I'd like some recommendations for a high cbd indica leaning strain with lowest amount of thc.
Thank you!!

the coco non cook soil , so far it worked , pretty happy but could have done better i think , not bad for fist time and using autoflowers also , had few temp problem , few other things going on but still not a bad turn out

doing another run , bigger pots and will pay more attention this one
P1130433.JPG
P1130434.JPG
P1130438.JPG

Back
Top Bottom