GR33Nkronic256

420 Member
how's it going ladies and gentlemen. I'm green, and this is my first time on this forum. I've been growing for about 5 years, I'm very active on the forum roll it up, just trying to branch out in search of more info on this method of growing that I have recently fell in love with!

a Lil bit of info about my grow and space, I have a veg room and a flower room, in the middle of trying to expand both rooms as we speak! at the time being I have 2 4ft 8 bulb t5's with led replacement bulbs, for flower room I've got a 5x5 and 1k hps, soon to be expanding to 2 1k hps, and 2 hlg 600!

I've been running organics and the same soil since my very first run soil is almost 5 years old now! just recently(last 2 cycles) I've been playing around with a diy sip container made from a large tote, I have also started using probiotics, and taking advantage of the em1 and grokashi! in the very Lil time I've had to test this method, I have cut my veg time in half, while still getting my girls twice as big as they have ever been in the same living soil I've always used! my mix is a cross of all the great recipes, coots, subs, and a few others!

OK enough of an intro, here what I'm working with now! flower roon is just about empty, I've got three girls finishing up about 2 weeks max left in there! the veg is just about maxed out, Ive got a cut of Josey Wales gorilla glue #4 from a friend, a cut of wedding cake, both I'm turning into mothers, and will soon be placed into sips, I'm also pheno hunting a cookies and Chem from Greenpoint seeds, and last but not least I have 2 keeper phenos of jelly pie also from gps.

but if anyone has any info or links on sips or probiotics, or if you have a set up of your own I'd love to hear about it and maybe discuss different methods of doing this. have fun and thanks for reading! I threw in some pics of my sips, the veg room, and also some of my recent harvest! hope you guys enjoy, and thanks in advanced for any info or links!
CM181107-231223001.jpg
CM180702-210118001.jpg
CM181110-233326002.jpg
CM181108-220931002.jpg
CM181108-220918001.jpg
CM180831-174228001.jpg
CM180207-234010001.jpg
CM180107-204002001.jpg

yeah that's actually where I've gotten all my ideas from, I do it almost the exact same way, that Alan teaching in that video! truly amazing results, was just looking for more ideas about it, maybe even get a better understanding as to why it works so well!

but if anyone has any info or links on sips or probiotics, or if you have a set up of your own I'd love to hear about it and maybe discuss different methods of doing this.

For SIPS I think @SweetSue is a good a source as any round these parts.

Welcome to 420mag :welcome: Mellow and positive vibe here. We pass it on. :passitleft:

I've been doing no-till Coots style for many years so I'll be subbed up to watch your soil ladies. I like the sounds of your mothers you have there.

I use Growkashi and EM-1 (haven't used it lately in my no-tills - dont need it).

well some updates, I transplanted the gg4 cut into the sip, so far she's loving it!

I also have a jelly pie, finishing up in a sip she had some amazing growth and stretching that iv never seen before while using my plain living soil, I've never seen this kind of growth in this pheno!
this is part of the reason I've started switching my entire grow to this method!
I had to figure out a way to control the growth so I can up with this idea for a modular scrog! cost me less than 20 bucks to make! I also left the option open to make it a dbl scrog if I decide I need one!

here the pics!
CM181116-033919004.jpg
CM181116-033902003.jpg
CM181116-034043010.jpg
CM181115-182729002.jpg

I also left the option open to make it a dbl scrog if I decide I need one!

wicked good idea with the scrog, room to grow as they say. looks perfect.

I run los in an earthbox jr. mostly for the set and forget aspect of a sip. I have to leave the tent un-attended for about 3-4 days a week. I also have a small grow space and modest need.

MY question for you is, how is your res water? do you keep anything in it to keep it fresh? I use a small air bubble stone.
keep the water aerated.

:ganjamon:

well needless to say it's been a complete success! the sip pots with probiotics have literally dwarfed the rest of my garden! even other clones, some grown from seed, and some that are a month older! and yet the sips still tower over every other thing in my garden!

I will not be running smart pots ever again, or making teas, top dressing, you know all the shit that actually make growing good pot hard work! after this run it Will sip pots only!

pics taken at day 12 of flower, gg4, 1 plant 4x4 space! plant is about 70 days old from the day I received this cut! running 1k hps, and some supplemental full spectrum leds!
CM190114-063024001.jpg
20190114_063137.jpg
20190114_063116.jpg
20190114_050458.jpg
20190114_050405.jpg

I will not be running smart pots ever again, or making teas, top dressing, you know all the shit that actually make growing good pot hard work! after this run it Will sip pots only!

Questioning your scientific method?? :reading420magazine: Lol

Back
Top Bottom