20210217_033636.jpg

Under-belly (clean-up incoming!!)

20210217_033701.jpg

Up above!!

20210217_033753.jpg

Peace!!
What a tent man I'm fucking drulling
Well done

Yes as DaBeast mentioned, the view of the developing garden is very nice, full of bud promise! :yummy:

Altho in your pics it is always the stacks of modular pot holders that catch my eye as something that looks super professional looking, altho I think you mentioned previously that they are actually throw away fizzy bottle crates. But looking good! :hookah:

Yes as DaBeast mentioned, the view of the developing garden is very nice, full of bud promise! :yummy:

Altho in your pics it is always the stacks of modular pot holders that catch my eye as something that looks super professional looking, altho I think you mentioned previously that they are actually throw away fizzy bottle crates. But looking good! :hookah:

I was in an apartment at that time and needed to keep things organized and clean, Thanks Mom!! :rofl:

Next round will be less cluttered and more pro! I was thinking 4 plants with 8 heads each. 1 in Pro-mix @Dabeast09, 1 in Perlite hempy, 1 in my coco/perlite mix and possibly the final being in coco/supersoil @NuttyProfessor. See if I can get those ingredients in time to cook them first. I figure if that is an issue during our (Covid issue). I will run two in my coco and do a full organic/coco in the next one after. All clones will be from the same mother for comparison in all area's. I figure I could possibly send in samples for testing from each substrate. Light, nutrients/water source and environment will all be the same. Might make it very interesting!! :peace:

I was in an apartment at that time and needed to keep things organized and clean, Thanks Mom!! :rofl:

Next round will be less cluttered and more pro! I was thinking 4 plants with 8 heads each. 1 in Pro-mix @Dabeast09, 1 in Perlite hempy, 1 in my coco/perlite mix and possibly the final being in coco/supersoil @NuttyProfessor. See if I can get those ingredients in time to cook them first. I figure if that is an issue during our (Covid issue). I will run two in my coco and do a full organic/coco in the next one after. All clones will be from the same mother for comparison in all area's. I figure I could possibly send in samples for testing from each substrate. Light, nutrients/water source and environment will all be the same. Might make it very interesting!! :peace:

Its no cook soil :) you have all the time you need :thumb:

well i never fed my plants for weeks , plants feed by exchange touch and by fungi assistance, i want to try one with a couple of ingredients , coco, compost , blended manure ,seaweed, coffee grounds, neem cake powder, bone meal and fine rock dust ,
just for the sake of it , see how much it will grow and how well using less amendments will do :)

see , just have to mix and add perlite until i get the texture i want , the compost kick starts them , don't skimp get good compost i had to use crap stuff , i had no good but should do ok

P1120661.JPG
P1120662.JPG
I've read to not skimp on all the good stuff. Like you said, just re-amend. Saves money over time. I built an LeD light which cost a chunk in the beginning but running it light will last longer. I don't mind putting in for the long haul!!

@NuttyProfessor When you say texture, do you mean a good mix. Make a clump and when you poke it, falls apart but still has a good amount of moisture/substance?

Back
Top Bottom