Shaggn 2021 I'm Back!

Today is 13 days since I switched the light to 12/12. I did manage to get a couple starter frost moments! :yummy:

20210209_192717.jpg

20210209_192623.jpg

Even with the lower temps they seem to be flowering well. What are your temps with lights on/off?
I drop my temp to 76f and humidity to 55% after a few weeks into flower. I run my lights on at night and off during the day. So my temp during lights off is usually around 60 sometimes lower depending on how cold the garage gets overnight.

Even with the lower temps they seem to be flowering well. What are your temps with lights on/off?
I drop my temp to 76f and humidity to 55% after a few weeks into flower. I run my lights on at night and off during the day. So my temp during lights off is usually around 60 sometimes lower depending on how cold the garage gets overnight.
@JayCseed When i was in an apt my lights on was around 80-82 lights off 72-76 depending on ambient temps. New location is out in the countryside next to a great lake. Gets quite a bit colder. I'm usually 74-76 lights on and 68-70 lights off. I can't turn the heat up any higher and i can't use a heater.... It's not my house so their rules. Still better than the freezing temps outside :)

Forgot to include RH, I try to keep it around 40-50% for most of bloom leading towards 40%> in late bloom

Super clean and neat operation you have there!
absolutely something for me to strive for, hat's off to you, great work :bravo:

This one is just a clean-up as I don't like to throw anything out. Next round will be more controlled and even cleaner.. SoG or manifold?? If manifold, how many tops (share what you'd like to see)!!! Perlite hempy / coco or pro-mix?

Enter vote now!!

This one is just a clean-up as I don't like to throw anything out. Next round will be more controlled and even cleaner.. SoG or manifold?? If manifold, how many tops (share what you'd like to see)!!! Perlite hempy / coco or pro-mix?

Enter vote now!!
people who manifold their girls usually aim for 6 to 8 main colas.
I run coco so that's my vote. Love the control you get in coco.

people who manifold their girls usually aim for 6 to 8 main colas.
I run coco so that's my vote. Love the control you get in coco.
@Bill284 4 mani'd to 8 each in coco?? I have 2.5 gal pots used in previous grows, ready to go!! OR!! 1 - 32 head lady!!?? :lot-o-toke:

I had to edit... I've never done a 32 header!! :( Did I just bite off more than my big mouth can chew... :rofl:

Idk bro, I'm a fresh popcorn bud around here.. I grow in soil so obviously I'd like to see you in that. About the techniques - bro you do what you know, let me seat back and learn

Throw it at me!! I'll will attempt to be as descriptive as possible. I have some mental instabilities... :slide:
We all have it :)

Enter vote now!!

i quad sometimes. you can pull a bit more in quad depending on veg time. opinion only. it's one of the longer training methods though. i probably extend veg 2 - 3 wks longer because of it and the associated defol practices.

scrog would produce the best imho.

i also tied up my clones in all kinds of strange ways. not a real method per se. i do a lot of smaller plants, i'm almost always under 3 foot at finish. i have straight up sativas finishing about that height right now.

Back
Top Bottom