Share Your Barney's Farm Strains Photos

Barney's Farm, Acapulco Gold, feminized, photoperiod

Harvested yesterday, Day 80 since flip.

AG Day 80 Flower (5).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 80 flower, harvested after pictures taken.

AG Day 80 Flower (15).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 80 flower, harvested after pictures taken.

AG Day 80 Flower (6).JPG

Acapulco Gold, Day 80 flower, harvested after pictures taken. More Sativa pheno cola.

Greetings! Another grow was just started last week. The sprout picture is from yesterday, day 3. In the tent are 4 of the newer for 2023 strains from @Barney's Farm . We have the Runtz, Gelato, Lemon Drizzle, & GMO. The plan is to grow out 2 of each strain with 3 of 1 for 9 total. :peace:

IMG_3581.JPG

Day 11 for the sprouts. They are developing fast. They will be up-potted soon usually around day 16. Roots are showing through the bottoms of the starter pots. Front to back – GMO, Runtz, Gelato, and the Lemon Drizzle.

IMG_3611.JPG

IMG_3613.JPG

Runtz, Gelato, Lemon Drizzle, & GMO
Here are a few pictures of the tent from last night.
Day 84 & 62 of 12/12 - A few are nearly ready. :yummy:

IMG_4006.JPG

IMG_4009.JPG

IMG_4012.JPG

IMG_4015.JPG

IMG_4016.JPG

What's GMO stand for? :hmmmm: They look good.:)

Haven't seen this thread for a while and it looks like the perfect place to comment on a Barney's Farm strain that's been on my mind a lot. :)
Acapulco Gold by Barney's Farm. feminized photoperiod.:cheer:
Of the four strains I grew in 2023, I'm gonna have to put it at the top of the pile.:hmmmm::bong: It looks and smells very good, :)it's a friends and family favorite, :)and it produces a very nice buzz.:)
What puts it over the top for me is the taste. :hmmmm::love: I mostly smoke from a glass bong but frequently roll joints. The Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold is one of the very few joints that still has that great taste more than halfway through.:hmmmm::oops: Most joints only give you that "taste", on the first few tokes, but not so with the AG.:oops::love: It taste good to the roach.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Acapulco Gold cured (3).JPG

Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold, feminized photoperiod. Good stuff.:love:

What's GMO stand for? :hmmmm: They look good.:)

Haven't seen this thread for a while and it looks like the perfect place to comment on a Barney's Farm strain that's been on my mind a lot. :)
Acapulco Gold by Barney's Farm. feminized photoperiod.:cheer:
Of the four strains I grew in 2023, I'm gonna have to put it at the top of the pile.:hmmmm::bong: It looks and smells very good, :)it's a friends and family favorite, :)and it produces a very nice buzz.:)
What puts it over the top for me is the taste. :hmmmm::love: I mostly smoke from a glass bong but frequently roll joints. The Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold is one of the very few joints that still has that great taste more than halfway through.:hmmmm::oops: Most joints only give you that "taste", on the first few tokes, but not so with the AG.:oops::love: It taste good to the roach.:cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Acapulco Gold cured (3).JPG

Barney's Farm Acapulco Gold, feminized photoperiod. Good stuff.:love:
The Acapulco Gold is on my list to try. That looks great!

From what I can find, "The GMO in such names strains as GMO cookies stands for Garlic-Mushroom-Onion and refers to the terpene profile of the plant producing a scent reminiscent of those things." That's not what I was thinking.

Today a fresh @Barney's Farm grow was started. :ganjamon: Growing will be some-
Sour Diesel, OG Kush, Girl Scout Cookies and the Strawberry Lemonade

These seeds were germinated for 48 hours. This morning they were put in soil. :peace:

IMG_4186.JPG

IMG_4187.JPG

IMG_4193.JPG

Hello. Today is Day 2 of another @Barney's Farm, Sponsored grow. They always want me to start a bunch of seeds, a couple were slow to grow in the soil, they can get comfortable! It’s looking better now. The light is now @ 200w and 45cm away, the lights will be moved up a bit as the growth evens out some. 23of24 germinated and grew tails. 1 seed turned black in 12 hours, it looked drowned. :cool: It happens.

IMG_4205.JPG

It’s been another week. Day 9 - Roughly half had the 1st nodes removed yesterday.
They are under 200 watts of light and 45cm away. The OG Kush are the largest.
They will probably be up-potted next weekend. :peace:

Sour Diesel - OG Kush - Girl Scout Cookies - Strawberry Lemonade

IMG_4232.JPG

Day 12 today! / Sour Diesel - OG Kush - Girl Scout Cookies - Strawberry Lemonade

The starter pots are now dry in 24 hrs. Will up-pot the best10 from each strain on Friday, day 12. Most likely to 12 liter hard pots. Hard decisions! These 12 liter pots hold more soil than the same size grow bags. Some days I still consider using the 6 liter pots instead. I'll know Friday. Pic of both.
The idea now is to Veg for 25 days, that's 11 days in the larger pots before flipping to 12/12. 4 days longer than last time.
Happy grows

IMG_4250.JPG

IMG_4160.JPG

Hope its cool that I keep posting here. Don't want to commit to another journal at this time.
These are all @Barney's Farm beans. :cool:

Earlier today 10 were up-potted, 9 in the 12's and 1 in the 6 liter.

IMG_4258.JPG

IMG_4261.JPG

IMG_4264.JPG

Back
Top Bottom