Share Your Barney's Farm Strains Photos

This is my first time running anything from BF. So far I am impressed with the plant vigor and resin production is very heavy. I can't wait until harvest and then trying them out.

This is a current wedding cake plant after 28days into flowering (not counting pre-flowering). Usually I don't have plants putting on full weight until the last couple of weeks so this could be a very heavy yielding plant. This particular plant was started a week later than the others so it only spent 4 full weeks in veg before flipping.

This is an LSD plant. This plant has ridiculous tight internodal spacing. It's hard to try and spread out. It is also a pretty short plant. If I run this one again I probably won't top it to let it gain some more height and hopefuly spread it out some. The buds are very dense as are the leaves on this plant.

Good day,
I just started another multistrain @Barney's Farm grow. Sunday the germed beans were put in the starter pots. Most popped some still have helmets. We have Amnesia Lemon, G13 Haze, Pineapple Chunk & Tropicana Banana.

It’s cool being sponsored by Barney’s Farm. Part of that is occasionally growing out new strains or just demonstrating a grow. Germination is also part of that. It usually means germinating and starting more than needed.

For this grow, 5 of each strain were germinated. 20/20 did germinate. 4 of each were put in starter pots. :peace:

IMG_2585.JPG

IMG_2587.JPG

X1 Blue Gelato #41

This has been an absolute pleasure to grow. Still a few weeks of filling out and swelling up to go and then a good flush - but I'm hoping for a big yield. 16 colas, all becoming so big and juicy and don't get me started on the stench 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Thanks so much @Barney's Farm 🙏🏻🤙🏻

I will be undergoing a journal once I have harvested these 4 girls. Looking for some showstoppers to present to everyone 😉

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻

20230402_105549.jpg

20230402_105441.jpg

20230402_105214.jpg

20230402_105036.jpg

Day 45 & 20 of 12/12 - Amnesia Lemon, G13 Haze, Pineapple Chunk & Tropicanna Banana
Its already been another week. Getting harder to see the tent stickers. A few will stretch some more. Its a mixed tent.

IMG_2871.JPG

IMG_2872.JPG

Good morning! Its already been another week. Time flies. Its grow day 52 and day 27 of 12/12.

There was another surge in height. UV was added to the grow last Sunday, It seems to have helped slow the stretch.

There is a polyploid bud growing on one of the Amnesia Lemons. The sugars around it have greened up. This is the first Poly bud that I've had. Its cool! Happy grows :peace:

IMG_2928.JPG

IMG_2929.JPG

IMG_2930.JPG

Well it's been a minute since I posted here. I just wanted to share one of my Favorite strains! Here is my little Barney's Farm Runtz Muffin!! She is currently sitting at day 28 of 12/12. I just love how frosty this Runtz Muffin strain gets!! The last 4-5 weeks are just full of anticipation. I can't wait!! :yummy::rollit:

IMG_20230504_133921383_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230504_133937456_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230504_133948755_HDR.jpg

Its been awhile since the last update. Today is day 70 & 45 of 12/12
Amnesia Lemon, G13 Haze, Pineapple Chunk & Tropicanna Banana

One plant, a Tropicanna Banana (front center) a large plant, has been showing some distress for a little over a week. It looks like calcium deficiency and has been treated as such for now. Everything else is doing well.

IMG_3057.JPG

IMG_3058.JPG

IMG_3060.JPG

Back
Top Bottom