Shemale Yeah?

Botani

3 strains in question here i am 16 days since 12/12 light cycle and im running Mimosa Evo, Runtz Muffins and DoSiDos 33 from barneys farm and now this. i know they are boy sex parts but im the type that always need 2nd confirmation before i demolish them. thanks.

IMG_20210429_191501884_MP.jpg

IMG_20210429_191640603.jpg

IMG_20210429_191700512.jpg

IMG_20210429_191925431.jpg

yea absolutely no stress. over 30 strains in this 20 feet by 30 feet grow room and these 3 strains from barneys is the only ones with pollen sacs. i ended up tossing them and there is still 1 remaining mimosa evo which looks unstable based off the mutant type growth pattern. and still 1 do di dos 33 which looks to be doing good. i know alot of blame goes to the grower when it comes to herms but this is my 2nd ever experience getting them. herms from crop king and now barneys. genetics is the culprit here.

Did you plant regs or are these from feminized beans? I don’t know squat about rdwc but what I do see appears to be plastic tote tubs sitting on a concrete slab. Any chance your herms are the result of cold feet? What’s your water temps? Where in the rdwc loop are the hermies located? An indoor concrete slab stays about 55 degrees and only varies about 1 degree from peak heat of summer to frosty cold of winter.

yea i have laser thermometers and the floor during night is around 64 at night and 74-76 during the day. the water temps never exceed 72. the hermies were located in various spots of the 2 massive systems. so they were sharing totes with other plants that didnt herm. all of these were fresh brand new seeds as well. so 100% breeder fault. of the 3 mimosa evos all 3 were in same tote 2 hermied 1 didnt. of the 3 do si dos 33 1 hermied 2 didnt and all 3 of the runtz muffinz hermied. and these are not stress hermies which tend to happen in mid to late flower. these were true genetic hermies due to the fact that they didnt have bananas but instead had massive pollen sacs right at the 2nd week of flower.

well the thing is is that this system has been non stop for nearly 5 years. this is my 1st experience with hermies in over a year. so much so that i needed to come here because of my lack of knowledge in seeing them irl. with over 80-100 strains passing through this system in the past 5 years i may have gotten a total of 10-12 hermies. this was my 1st time ever using barneys but since i pretty much tried most of the other breeders i finally gave them a go. and while some turned out fine i got 1 do si dos 33 hermie out of 3, 3 runtz muffin hermies out of 3 and 2 mimosa evo hermies out of 3. its kinda funny aint it with all those strains and all those phenotypes, and with this system perpetually running non stop that it would be grower error when every single aspect of this and all these grows have been dialed in to a fraction of a percent from temp to lumens to ppm to ph and so on etc.. i am one to base things off of the facts that feminized seeds come from a controlled hermie plant thus any sort of irregularities in the breeding process or the lack thereof will tend to have a higher possibility of getting a hermie.

most of these breeders have it to easy by saying oh could be a light leak. temps might of been to high. plant could of been root bound. but i mean when you have a grow room so secure and dialed in to the point of only seeing 10-12 hermies in a 5 year span with 80-100 strains passing through and then all the while having exact same seeded strains side by side and some of them going hermie then i would like to think that it is 100% breeder fault. not to mention since i created this post i am after stumbling across multiple threads here and on other platforms where people have also ran into hermie issues with some of these strains and breeder.

the containers are 15 gallons and there is 3 per container

this room is also home to:
1. purple panty dropper
2. granddaddy purple
3. mendo purps
4. moonshine cookies
5. blueberry og
6. kush berry
7. white widow
8. ak47
9. green crack
10. cheese

all of which are feminzied seeds as well and pure female and growing strong. so i mean its kinda hard to think that it is no breeder quality on said strains.

I don't have experience with indoor growing, but if I did and from what you describe, then I would be suspicious too if I got a sudden bunch of hermies from one breeder when others didn't.

Back
Top Bottom