Shizzy's Sophmore Grow

shoot I almost forgot a bout you bro:( happy 420 and some good gass to you:):circle-of-love:

Hey guys!!! Ok so a few things......first as much as I want to be more involved on a daily basis, I just dont have the time and then guilt sets in because I am not paying my friends proper attention so very sorry to anyone I am behind on. Second...new phone thing hasnt gone through so it is still harder to stay in touch. Finally I believe I am in for a fun year.....I have been busy building a greenhouse and in it I have one each of NL, OG Kush and Bubba 76 each in 15 gall smart pots, but in the center I have the piece de resistance.......an Aurora clone from the monster bud plant, in a 100 gall smart pot.....!!!
I am freaking excited my wife and I bought tons of organic veggie herb and flowers, which also contqin many plants which bring beneficials and repel the baddies and some, such as beans and lavender right in the 100 gallon with her. The beans fix nitrogen in the soil and the lavemder encourages essential oil production. Such an exciting time pics soon. Love you all!!
:circle-of-love:
Happy belated 420!

:Rasta:

sounds awesome shizzy:)
Oh and have a great weed:circle-of-love:

Thanks Fishie.....and KM
hope everyone is well

yeah what Mc said:)

good weed Shizzy:)

Hey guys!!! Ok so a few things......first as much as I want to be more involved on a daily basis, I just dont have the time and then guilt sets in because I am not paying my friends proper attention so very sorry to anyone I am behind on. Second...new phone thing hasnt gone through so it is still harder to stay in touch. Finally I believe I am in for a fun year.....I have been busy building a greenhouse and in it I have one each of NL, OG Kush and Bubba 76 each in 15 gall smart pots, but in the center I have the piece de resistance.......an Aurora clone from the monster bud plant, in a 100 gall smart pot.....!!!
I am freaking excited my wife and I bought tons of organic veggie herb and flowers, which also contqin many plants which bring beneficials and repel the baddies and some, such as beans and lavender right in the 100 gallon with her. The beans fix nitrogen in the soil and the lavemder encourages essential oil production. Such an exciting time pics soon. Love you all!!
:circle-of-love:
Happy belated 420!

Yes sir, beans are commonly roatated in and out of farming applications....if we use the same techniques that have benn proven and used for hundreds if not thousands of years we can expect success!

And good weed to you all!!!!! :)
Loving the outdoor thing boy.....I have an Aurora though that has taken her xplant very hard.....the other three plants are off and running.
Tbh her color beautiful her turgidity is good but her arms are down as if shes over watered. Maybe I should have went lighter on water in the 100 gallon planter.
Fishcake....McLoadie....Spring......KM....the wizard.....OMM.......and believe me thars alot more......Love y'all
Thanks alot as soon as this week winds down major major update. Currently putting everyone in the ground and hardening off.
If anyone has any suggestions bout Aurora I am all rears....mwhahahahahahhaha!!!!

PS and yes I followed every last dern step in OMMs xplanting tutorial.

Can anyone explain to me why my threads are posted on cannabisculture dot hf something something
they claim themselves to be the author if my threads.....who the hell is it???
No ideas on the Aurora either......sad day for me....

Can anyone explain to me why my threads are posted on cannabisculture dot hf something something
they claim themselves to be the author if my threads.....who the hell is it???
No ideas on the Aurora either......sad day for me....
not sure about the aurora my friend. maybe the tap root got damaged and needs time to heal from the transplant.
as far as the above? don't have a clue either:/
love ya though if that helps:)

not sure about the aurora my friend. maybe the tap root got damaged and needs time to heal from the transplant.
as far as the above? don't have a clue either:/
love ya though if that helps:)

Thanks Fishie! It helps more than you may know.. :)
Strange I havent had one struggle through a transplant before.....oh well not a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom