Short intro

Kingstonmike1964

420 Member
Hey everyone.
Just saying hi(gh) from Frontenac Co., Ontario, Canada.

Growing my first ladies this summer.

2 Northern Lights and, as of a couple days ago, about 1/2 a dozen mystery strains from seeds I found in a container of Bottom of the Bag Special.

Pretty sure I've made every mistake in the book so far but the Northern Lights seem to be surviving at least.

This is from Autos seeds germinated the last week of March....

plant.jpg

(Not sure it's supposed to be that tall though. I might have to train the next batch to be bushier.)

Welcome! Another Canadian and Ontarian! The coffee and baked goods are on the table over there feel free to roll a fatty let’s get this party started! I like your pants if I wasn’t worried about the neighbours I’d totally let them go free :)
I am concerned that just after introductions you tell our new friend that you like his pants

Welcome to the forum Kingston.

If you get your hands on a big auto (which it seems you have) and you don't train her, that's what you get!

No big deal. She looks like a winner to me! :Rasta:

Happy Growing.

Not sure it's supposed to be that tall though
Hey Mike - :welcome: I'm just north of Lake Simcoe. I'll be growing a couple of Autos in the ground this year and I wasn't sure wether to top it and quad or what I might try. Last year I had one in a laundry tub and just let it grow natural and if I remember it got fairly bushy.

PS - I will only assume that you have nice pants!!!!! Everything else looks good!!!! :rofl:

Good Morning and welcome to 420 Magazine @Kingstonmike1964

Have you tried to grow indoors?
Don't be shy we have lots of Canadians on the forum, so you should feel right at home here.

Here is some information if you would like to start a a grow journal How to Make a Grow Journal

If you want to see want other growers are doing, here's that link. This is where you place your journal.

Journals in Progress

Current and Ongoing
www.420magazine.com

And, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

420 Contests

Win Cool 420 Prizes
www.420magazine.com

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Hey everyone.
Just saying hi(gh) from Frontenac Co., Ontario, Canada.

Growing my first ladies this summer.

2 Northern Lights and, as of a couple days ago, about 1/2 a dozen mystery strains from seeds I found in a container of Bottom of the Bag Special.

Pretty sure I've made every mistake in the book so far but the Northern Lights seem to be surviving at least.

This is from Autos seeds germinated the last week of March....

plant.jpg

(Not sure it's supposed to be that tall though. I might have to train the next batch to be bushier.)
Hey @Kingstonmike1964 welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Beautiful garden. :welldone:
Don't worry about the hight you have a couple feet before she reaches the light.:rofl:
They are nice and healthy, what nutrients are you using?

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Back
Top Bottom