Short Ryder Auto & Bubba Kush - 1st Grow

The other thing is it's not like the yellowing is excessive like a leaf falling off the tree in Autumn LOL, it's just that your pay such close attention to them that you noticed every color change LOL.

The other thing is it's not like the yellowing is excessive like a leaf falling off the tree in Autumn LOL, it's just that your pay such close attention to them that you noticed every color change LOL.

Hey Guy, just something I read on some forum...
I should have taken note where, but was distracted (was looking up some info on flipping 12/12 for myself).

It was said that sometimes, in flowering, giving too strong Bloom nutes COULD makes leaves yellow and look like there was a Nitrogen deficiency. It said that in Veg, it was easy to see if giving too much nutes, but that in flowering, the symptoms were different.

Not saying that this is happening (or that the info is good), but maybe it's worth checking out that info, before you start giving more nutes.

Day 45 (15 of flower)

Okay boys, I couldn't resist and yesterday before I left I added some increased nutrients. It might be small, but I believe shes making a comeback......... whewww! Thank you to everybody who chimed in with advice. I've got at least a dozen of these coming.....
420-magazine-mobile1772736040.jpg

Canopies filling in pretty good too for day 14 of flower
420-magazine-mobile2062823752.jpg

Here's my auto short rider. Day 12 of flower. Keep in mind that she is completely untouched, no topping and no manipulation whatsoever.
420-magazine-mobile849916897.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1554284768.jpg

Decided to move one of my autos that was flowering the most into the tent along with my pheno's as their lighting schedule will be the same. This will give me the opportunity to give my two other Autos a little bit more room to stretch out as I believe their biggest problem is lack of light.

Here's one auto with a little Defoliation and some further LST.....cause ur not flowering....... lmao. I'll see how she does before I tackle the other one in the exact same manner. My other auto that was removed was crowding and she was 6 days younger.......Frick in plants are a puzzle lol.
420-magazine-mobile485388032.jpg

So my issue with nutrients has gone away! It was clearly a misread on my part. My bubba kush has recovered (I'm too OCD for it to go any further, lol.) Yesterday (amongst the solo cup chaos ), I peaked into the tent to check things out and my canopy is filling in beautifully. Thank you....

Then I noticed these tiny white specks in the branch nodes/pre flower area of short Rider Autos... Anything to be concerned about?
420-magazine-mobile3975201.jpg

Sure can.....tomorrow. I took another look and they're on all the nodes of both short ryders.....might be the light on something normal. I did see my first preflower hair tonight before lights out.

Back
Top Bottom