Shorti Goes Completely Coco: Barneys Farm Triple Cheese, Humboldt CSI Great White Shark

I like coco far better than Rockwool
Yeah I've read that in many many places. No amendments necessary for coco either. I think it was you who told me perlite would be useless in the mix.

Yeah I've read that in many many places. No amendments necessary for coco either. I think it was you who told me perlite would be useless in the mix.
It really isn't needed with most coco out there.
Aw man! I just made a mix of coco with perlite in it. :oops: I’ll wait til I up pot and go to just coco. Learning already! :thanks:

Pw is right, coco holds enough oxygen on its own I've learned so much from Pw. He is definitely the single most influential person I've met on 420magazine. Him, Chris, Newty, Joe, Maddabber, Furcifer (miss him:(), Grandpa T, Urban Achiever, and Bignstrange and many more I can't quite name at the moment are all amazing people. I'd say the majority of people on 420magazine are simply amazing people.
We've had a few ruffians but that's it.

Anyways. Happy Saturday 420magazine! I've started the practice of tip spreading on my Triple cheese to encourage tight nodal development.

The Great White Shark is a very healthy little bugger at the moment as well❤
Her main stem is already almost as thick as the triple cheese despite growth stage difference. The GDP are currently on my window sill, waiting for them to pop out of the coco any hour now.

I hope everyone has an awesome 420 Saturday and takes it easy ❤

- love Shorti
20181208_123332.jpg
20181208_123326.jpg

Hello Shorti!
Many big names in here early on.
:popcorn::nomo: I’m very interested in the coco grows now, I have most the AN line purchased (lol long story) and will be doing my second grow in possibly coco. I’ve got a lot to learn still if I go that route, So I’m excited to watch this journal from the start.
Stu

Hello Shorti!
Many big names in here early on.
:popcorn::nomo: I’m very interested in the coco grows now, I have most the AN line purchased (lol long story) and will be doing my second grow in possibly coco. I’ve got a lot to learn still if I go that route, So I’m excited to watch this journal from the start.
Stu

Hello Stu welcome to the show ❤❤ I haven't been as active lately as I was the first 3 grows but that is changing with this grow, so I intend to keep this as interesting as possible

Very happy to have you here
Will be stopping by your grow soon have an awesome day!!

All I can say is you have a green thumb for sure, looking super.

Thank you so much Pennywise!! After my last grow. I needed to hear that ❤

Hello my friends ❤ I am just recovering from the flu which is why I have been absent the last few days.

Anyways, here are my babies!! Had a little bit of a calcium issue with Triple Cheese, so I upped the cal-mag for her only. Great White Shark is already a promising little baby, and my GDP are also looking v nice they are under a fluorescent 24h in my laundry room because I need them to catch up in size before throwing them in the tent ❤

I hope everyone is having an awesome and amazing morning and day, I love you all!!
20181213_091016.jpg
20181213_091010.jpg

Looking super, the triple cheese will snap out of her funk.
I'm really sure she will too :) ever since I started adding more calmag the new growth looks superb and she's arcing for the light :D
GDP for the WIN!!!

looking great so far
Oh yeah, the GDP look AWESOME I will get some pics as soon as I'm off work. 1 of them gave me a 6 finger leaf for the first true leaf!! :D I'm sure there will be some amazing phenos out of the 4 I started(was 3, but I threw another into germ because.. well ,why not? :D
Looking awesome so far. Pulling up a chair. What up shorti!
Thank you for joining Yerba!! I'm happy to have you here :) hope you have fun with me on this ride <3

Anyways, taking a page out of PW's book, depending on how many females I have, I may resort to using just 1gal coco pots and watering multiple times daily if necessary :D This grow is slowly becoming a pheno hunt and breeding expedition. ALSO, I HAVE a 3x3 TENT IN THE MAIL!!!!

Back
Top Bottom