Shorti Goes Completely Coco: Barneys Farm Triple Cheese, Humboldt CSI Great White Shark

HortiShorti

Hi! My name is Shorti, and I've been on 420magazine for a little over a year. I'm an accomplished pianist and I love medical marijuana. I suffer from panic disorder, am socially reclusive and without the relief from Medical Marijuana, I wouldn't be able to leave the house. I am a light user, maintaining my sanity with microdosing (1 hitters) and oil capsules ❤

However, enough of the introduction; most f you know me already and this will be my 5th documented grow ❤ the flavors on the board for this grow:

Barneys Farm - Triple Cheese
Humboldt CSI - Great White Shark

Both are feminized.

The medium being used is Coco Coir; the plant nutrition will be Advanced Nutrients PH Perfect & once in flowering, AN Big Bud, AN Overdrive will enter the scene in their respective instructed times. I will be flushing using AN Flawless Finish as well.

I am starting the grow in starter containers(8oz Foam Cups) waiting for the roots to completely colonize before upgrading to 2gal fabric pots where they will finish their lives out.

This should be really interesting, I'm way more prepared this time than I was with the disaster of my last grow (really, the grow itself was amazing. I was just completely devastated to see so much of my beautiful harvest completely destroyed by bud rot that wasn't even visible on the outside. My total useable harvest weight was 24 grams. What is useable still beat out every plant before, definitely my favorite strain grown to date.)

I hope you join me on this ride
Let's get it started in here!!

The already sprouted and growing bean is Triple Cheese.

20181204_103539.jpg
20181204_103534.jpg

Great White Shark took 4 days to show a root and was just placed in the coco this morninpg

Much love 420magazine!
I hope everyone has an awesome day ❤

Attachments

• 20181204_103539.jpg
    20181204_103539.jpg
    780.6 KB · Views: 96
Go get em kiddo!!!!
Thank you Chris! I'm actually adding a GDP to the mix as well even if I get a male, I want to cross between both of these babes

I hope you're having an awesome day!

GDP is my favorite strain, why I have like 7 crosses with it

The terpins profile is amazing

You'll love it and any crosses ya get

Oh wow!! It's the whole gang and more ❤❤ so happy to have you all here with me! I'm really excited to try coco as well!! I want nothing but smooth sailing this round

I hope everyone has had an amazing day. I'll come around to everyone's corner here in a little bit take care

Toss in 2 seeds, bet ya get one of each, or 3
I'm going to do just that. The very first high grade strain I ever had(as in obviously not local late 2000's "this mids is totally dro" scene) was GDP and to this day I've never tasted anything like it, even other GDP's. I can't wait to see what this is all about.
I agree, GDP crosses well with other strains.
Triple Purple Cheese? Great White Cheese? I'll have to work on the naming a bit.
I’m here in the front row!! Yay! I’m so excited to watch you run coco this time :)
:popcorn:

Love me some cheese
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
super happy to have you here Newty (my phone totally autocorrected to meaty, thank god I caught it )
I'm really excited for the coco too. Way more control than soil. I just can't risk DWC without a temp gauge for bucket which I no longer have :( so coco it is.
Hi :hug:
Just had to be here too :hug:
welcome AngryBird! I love the name ❤ I hope you enjoy the show or at least learn something new, or teach me something new who knows ❤❤ anyways. Welcome.
Yuuup! I'm gonna hang out if ya dont mind.
:ciao:

:passitleft:
I don't mind at all Preston ❤ thanks for joining. This is gonna be a fun time and a perfect example of what's possible in cramped spaces
I’m popping in too :ciao::nomo:
welcome heavenly hybrid! I love the name, hope you enjoy the show ❤
I’m in! S’up Shorti? I’m very interested in this coco stuff. Can’t wait to watch this one.
oh wow!! Your name is just like this one guy who I used to see here all the time!! Grandpa T... or something, it's been so long I forget haha jk Grandpa, I've missed you!! Hope all is well! Gonna definitely check out your neck of the woods shortly ❤ hope all is well in your world and feel free to learn as much about coco as you can, I'll even do an expose for you

Glad to hear it Grandpa T! Sorry i didnt make it to everyone yesterday :)

The bigger one is Triple cheese who is preferring the coco over her soil starting cup tremendously.

The wee lil baby is Great White Shark!

We have liftoff

3 GDP seeds are still germinating, they are all displaying the crack in the seed with the white root inside so I've created their for-now homes and am on standby

Hope everyone is having an awesome day.

Attachments

• 20181206_153237.jpg
    20181206_153237.jpg
    564.4 KB · Views: 103
  • 20181206_153243.jpg
    20181206_153243.jpg
    731.5 KB · Views: 103
Off to a great start Shorty!
Thank you PW!! I'm really starting to like the concept of growing multiple strains in smaller pots rather than a single bigger plant. I feel like coco is the best possible option for the space I'm in(barring rockwool which I may try one day).

I'm really really excited ❤

Back
Top Bottom