Shorti Goes Completely Coco: Barneys Farm Triple Cheese, Humboldt CSI Great White Shark

SEEDS!!!!!! FOR THE WIN!!!!!

LOL

Love playing with genetics, and ya get FREE seeds.

That Shark sounds fun, can't wait to see it

Hey 420magazine!! Sorry for the absence.. I had the flu, and just when I thought I was getting better I was hospitalized with Pneumonia. I am home now and feeling much better, but jeez I have never been so scared:(

Great White Shark and Triple Cheese!! My brother tended to my plants in the tent, however left my other babies in the laundry room to perish ugh. I have only 1 GDP sapling left. Time to pop some more seeds I suppose!!!

Hope everyone is well and happy and safe!!

Attachments

• 20181220_114807.jpg
    20181220_114807.jpg
    705.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 20181220_114803.jpg
    20181220_114803.jpg
    855.3 KB · Views: 30
Hey 420magazine!! Sorry for the absence.. I had the flu, and just when I thought I was getting better I was hospitalized with Pneumonia. I am home now and feeling much better, but jeez I have never been so scared:(

Great White Shark and Triple Cheese!! My brother tended to my plants in the tent, however left my other babies in the laundry room to perish ugh. I have only 1 GDP sapling left. Time to pop some more seeds I suppose!!!

Yikes! Glad to hear you’re doing better!

Dang! Bummer about the casualties.
:rip:
Good to hear you are home & healing.
:passitleft:

Hello!! Happy new year and Merry Christmas 420magazine. I am sorry to have been gone for so long.. I ended up hospitalized again, this time discovering that I was suffering from a bacterial infection of the heart valve(endocarditis). It was caught in time to prevent needing open heart surgery or a heart valve replacement, however, they needed me to be on IV antibiotics for a few weeks while hospitalized.

I'm now home again, however exhausted
:(

I hope everyone had an amazing holiday season and I apologize for my absence.

Also!! Plant pics :D

Great White Shark is the bigger and more developed plant.

Triple Cheese is the smaller one. ❤❤
Both have amazing smells for such young, pre-flowering plants!!

Much love 420

Attachments

• 20190105_095517.jpg
    20190105_095517.jpg
    991.1 KB · Views: 26
  • 20190105_095513.jpg
    20190105_095513.jpg
    885 KB · Views: 28
Holy crap Shorti! I’m glad you’re back home again, how scary. I’m glad you didn’t need surgery, omg! I can’t believe through all that, you still have plants thriving too! Thanks for posting an update, I’ve been worrying a bit about you, with good reason apparently! Take care girl, we missed ya around here!

Back
Top Bottom