Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Awesome! Looking so good!

How big are those screen squares? They appear bigger than the 4” I was contemplating.

thanks dude

yes that is standard 6” trellis netting. 4” will work too. I have always used the 6” though

It seems to me that if 6” works that the larger squares would be less troublesome at harvest. I’m amending my plan.

This place rocks. The cumulative knowledge and experience just can’t be beat.

six inch works a treat brotha. It’s still a little work harvesting them but it’s not too bad.
glad your enjoying the mag. People are pretty cool around here and there’s a wealth of knowledge available

Hey everyone! Hope everyone’s weekend was great and the smoke was choice. I have been busy getting the girls and boys all cloned up.

I’m not gonna lie I haven’t taken a clone for a few years so I’m crossing my fingers. Lol.

Took 21 clones from 10 plants. 2 from all except for one that I pulled 3 from. Still two smaller plants that didn’t really have a clone to give yet. So tonight will be the last day of 18/6.

Flower transition starts tomorrow. Can’t wait.

022EC4EC-EE5C-4FE3-B4FF-01A98986B573.jpeg

EF055C40-8F2D-4166-971A-ADA633E64177.jpeg

ED26178F-E693-4F97-A5A9-18B9EBC968F6.jpeg

Skimmed through this thread and didnt find much info on how you cloned these so I'm bringing my question over as you requested. If they are in the video I apologize as I havent been able to watch it yet.
So you get cutting, dip in solution then insert into substrate in cloning dome?

Skimmed through this thread and didnt find much info on how you cloned these so I'm bringing my question over as you requested. If they are in the video I apologize as I havent been able to watch it yet.
So you get cutting, dip in solution then insert into substrate in cloning dome?

I will take a couple today and explain the steps. It can be done in a sunshine mix or fox farms light warrior too. I just prefer the root riot plugs.
There’s also a million ways to skin a cat too. That sounds bad but you get what I’m saying. The way I do it is pretty easy though and it works well.

Never rooted a cutting in water like this. Let’s see if she goes. She’s been soaking for 4-5 days now. Will make a cool plant with two main branches.
41C73B31-AA1A-4355-97A5-2C5C6CDDDD61.jpeg
I've tried this method with straight ph water but didnt work out for me even after a couple weeks...this would by far would be the ideal method!!

I've tried this method with straight ph water but didnt work out for me even after a couple weeks...this would by far would be the ideal method!!

Let’s see what happens:popcorn:

I think you should add more water to the glass though, to cover the next node. The cuttings I've rooted in a cup of water always sprouted higher along the stem rather than from the bottom.

point taken I will add some water. I don’t even need the clone just fun to see what happens now. Lol

I read somewhere outside of here that scraping or removing a thin layer of the stalk that sits in the water exposes the 'pulp' for lack of the right term which stimulates rooth growth. I have no way of knowing as I don't clone but I thought it sounded good!!

I read somewhere outside of here that scraping or removing a thin layer of the stalk that sits in the water exposes the 'pulp' for lack of the right term which stimulates rooth growth. I have no way of knowing as I don't clone but I thought it sounded good!!

Yes this is something I do when cloning. For my cup experiment I’m just gonna leave her be. She is nice to look at, almost like flowers in a vase but better...

Was starting to do my cloning process and was filming when I try and go to use the clonex rooting gel it was frozen solid. so I’m gonna wait a couple hours now and I will do a step by step of my process in a bit.

Back
Top Bottom