Shotta's Humble Little Grow! Canna Coco

Looking great over there Shotta! Looking at your old photos made me go :yummy: hope you have a great day!

Looking great over there Shotta! Looking at your old photos made me go :yummy: hope you have a great day!
Thanks candy cane. Yeah I miss that bubba cut.

Thanks candy cane. Yeah I miss that bubba cut.
From looking at these I’m sure you’ll have more like it and maybe even more yummylicous! I think I spelled that made up word right :ganjamon:

From looking at these I’m sure you’ll have more like it and maybe even more yummylicous! I think I spelled that made up word right :ganjamon:

made up words don’t have a correct spelling that’s the beauty of a made up word.

2014 looks like it was a very good year!

Nice ramp, and it looks much less likely to cause broken bones as a plant stand ;).

2014 was the last year I had that plant and I had it for a very long time. Think I got it around 2005. I’m searching for that replacement so I have been buying a lot of bubba genetics. I just want the coffee and gas terps

gota couple packs in the mail today.
With more packs on the way lol.
First one is a pack from upper echelon selections

It’s a C99 x C99 this one is gonna be a yielder and bring some old flavors back into the gene pool.

73799573-F093-49EE-98F1-679FAE5CB6D7.jpeg

The second one is a pack of
Green rebel farms formerly motarebel
Petrolia Headstash x Swampgas
Expect to find some rude petrol terps here.

5BF6D227-C9DE-4D5C-9D38-0E851B5E1176.jpeg

How’s it everyone.

So I recently broke my ankle and my leg in a skateboarding accident. At least I was going big when I broke it lol. Had a surgery in October and I’m currently recovering! It has given me plenty of time to kill and I thought what better then to do a journal.

I’m currently just vegging a few they started on nov 19th and I started with no ph or ppm meter and a diy light that I whipped up to start them.

I recently purchased a couple budget meters off the amazon. 24 dollars for both. The plants got a little lock out but I don’t see why I couldn’t bring these babies back to health.

I also purchased a 315watt cmh light fixture for 25 off craigslist. It was banged up a bit but it works. Got a 45 dollar cheapie bulb so for 70 bucks I’m gonna give the cmh a try.

I will update frequently and will answer any questions I am able to. Been growing for a while and love to give back especially here. I learned a ton from all the people here.
I like your custom light setup! Lots of potential with that piece of plywood lol. Basic, but awesome!

I like your custom light setup! Lots of potential with that piece of plywood lol. Basic, but awesome!
Thanks man. It works perfect for the clones and seeds.

In a few small ways! But I don't have any gasoline to throw on your pheno fire.

That said, I do get a bit of coffee from the cured IIP :thumb:
Awesome. I meant helping me by running through some of my collection.

yeah I’m excited to try the IIP too.

How’s it everyone.

So I recently broke my ankle and my leg in a skateboarding accident. At least I was going big when I broke it lol. Had a surgery in October and I’m currently recovering! It has given me plenty of time to kill and I thought what better then to do a journal.

I’m currently just vegging a few they started on nov 19th and I started with no ph or ppm meter and a diy light that I whipped up to start them.

I recently purchased a couple budget meters off the amazon. 24 dollars for both. The plants got a little lock out but I don’t see why I couldn’t bring these babies back to health.

I also purchased a 315watt cmh light fixture for 25 off craigslist. It was banged up a bit but it works. Got a 45 dollar cheapie bulb so for 70 bucks I’m gonna give the cmh a try.

I will update frequently and will answer any questions I am able to. Been growing for a while and love to give back especially here. I learned a ton from all the people here.
I do love inventiveness!

Shottafire,, what I mean by inventiveness is your wiliness to see potential in things,, the make it yourself attitude ,, make do and mend attitude.
Nothing is rocket science in you mind!

Shottafire,, what I mean by inventiveness is your wiliness to see potential in things,, the make it yourself attitude ,, make do and mend attitude.
Nothing is rocket science in you mind!

Thanks bro. That’s a nice compliment! :thumb:

Mazatlan is beautiful. Costa Rica is great too. Man I need to go on a surf trip now.
I agree bro. :surf: rolling through a nice set of waves sounds perfect. But I haven't been on a board in 10yrs. lol..

Great looking plants @shottafire . Set up pretty sweet too. :thumb:

I agree bro. :surf: rolling through a nice set of waves sounds perfect. But I haven't been on a board in 10yrs. lol..

Great looking plants @shottafire . Set up pretty sweet too. :thumb:

Dude its almost like riding a bike... Get out there.
Thanks Sparkey its about to get fun in the tank.

Back
Top Bottom