Should my boyfriend be touching plants daily while in veg?

Kushkandie

420 Member
Can someone help me with this? I’m almost positive you aren’t supposed to touch the plant every single day I know for sure not in flowering but what about in veg?

Sooo I’m kind of having a debate with my boyfriend about not touching the plants every single day even in veg because it’s not good for the plants or so I’ve heard..an I wrong? Or is it safe to touch your plant every single day?

Safe or not you kinda need to inspect them, bugs, hermies, defeciencies etc.

A lot of people LST and trim, top and supercrop on a regular basis and it doesn't hurt them.

Grabbing an on the stem nug and molesting it yes that's a solid no.

A lot of people LST and trim, top and supercrop on a regular basis and it doesn't hurt them.

aside from lst them he touches th every day..not just let them..molesting them..being obsessed with them..not checking for bugs I know that needs to be done. Awhile ago I was told that if you touch them all the time it can affect yield.

And definitely no hermies we have feminized seeds..growing in dwc..no pests no signs of pests..he just can’t keep his hands off of them

Maybe they know that he is obsessed with them and they enjoy the attention. They will return his attention with improved growth.

While I do not touch the plant itself every day I do pick up the pots they are in almost daily. Not only to see how light they feel as a way to tell how close it is to watering time but just so I can see another side of them. It is a way of checking them for possible problems. And I am always planning ahead and the consistent looking at the plants helps me plan for how I will train it.

But, ya, to much handling can lead to accidents like broken stem just for starters.

Maybe they know that he is obsessed with them and they enjoy the attention. They will return his attention with improved growth.

While I do not touch the plant itself every day I do pick up the pots they are in almost daily. Not only to see how light they feel as a way to tell how close it is to watering time but just so I can see another side of them. It is a way of checking them for possible problems. And I am always planning ahead and the consistent looking at the plants helps me plan for how I will train it.

But, ya, to much handling can lead to accidents like broken stem just for starters.
We are growing in dwc. Not only does he play with the roots and the leaves and the stems but he fucks with the roots. Idk I guess I’m wrong. Thanks for the info

In the long run, if nothing breaks off, then it could be for the best. Who knows, maybe he will be able to feel changes in the roots or leaves before a problem becomes visible because of the way he inspects them. Or, his attention helps because the plant gets just enough stress to toughen up, like the way the constant movement from a fan helps to stress the cells in the stems and make for a stronger plant.

Leave it alone they don't like hoo-mans. Pretty 420% after 10,000 years they know whats coming.

Ever walk in the woods and there's a trail right? Ever wonder why the plants just don't overgrow the trail right away instead of growing away from it?

Ask your bf what is the purpose of touching.

Some people feel they need to "help" the plants grow. All he's likely doing is introducing bacteria .... does he wash his hands well first EVERY time? Food for thought.

Plant touch sensitivity.

Tell him like any other Lady he can talk to them but no touching ;) :rofl: Lots of oils and stuff on ones hands, better to leave be unless you pruning or training or like, hard not to once in awhile but every day for no particular reason a bit much.

Back
Top Bottom