Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

Are you ITALIAN ? Nick names seem to be our thing, I have relatives I still don't know there real names ;)
Blackey, Whitey, HeadO, Keefe, Nip Nip i'm Chip Chip apparently I liked potato chips :rolleyes:
I'm Wine Wine...nice to meet you Chip Chip! lol...you are what you eat! I really just eat fruit salad...that has been fermented! :p

I'm Wine Wine...nice to meet you Chip Chip! lol...you are what you eat! I really just eat fruit salad...that has been fermented! :p

hi chip chip and wine wine, I'm bacon bacon! :rofl:

Same here Half Irish / Half Italian, Stubborn and Hard Headed ;)

Haha! :laugh:

Than I am a Burrito :rofl:

Burrito burrito!

Nice journal Ween! Just going through your old one and saw the plug for this one. Very interesting light, can’t wait to see how it performs!

Hey Dopy! Great to have ya here bud! I did tag you and a bunch of others on page 1 but guess not everyone gets the alerts. Max Yield is Bright and that is just the grow lights, wait til I turn the bloom lights on! :cool:

Huge congrats ween on getting the light. I was checking it out seems like nice light. I do know my perfect sun cob grew beautiful buds.

Thanks Dark! Awesome to have you along for the ride! I hope your arm is healing! The Max Is a mix of cobs and LEDs giving it the Perfect Sun spectrum. Not sure if the cob has the growth and bloom switches but the Goliath does not so pretty psyched about that. With growth on full it's bright but then click the bloom switches and BAM it's blinding! It's lighter too so I'll be able to lower and raise it as needed. Hoping for and expecting lots of frosty rock solid buds!

:passitleft:

Hey, now I'm hungry! :drool:
Ok! It's tomato season. Take a nice soft wrap and spread on some spicy refried beans, fresh diced tomato, guacamole with cannabis oil, shredded lettuce, and grated cheese! Life does NOT get better than this!

Ok! It's tomato season. Take a nice soft wrap and spread on some spicy refried beans, fresh diced tomato, guacamole with cannabis oil, shredded lettuce, and grated cheese! Life does NOT get better than this!

Hey cut that out! Sounds delicious, all except the canna oil, I can barely smoke anymore and edibles are too much. Been eating lots of avocados lately, new to me but love em! Yum!

I think thats what they call the MUNCHIES

Cookie

Other thinks I see
I wonder what I will see when I get my first cob

High-larious Gazoo! :rofl::rofl:

Hey cut that out! Sounds delicious, all except the canna oil, I can barely smoke anymore and edibles are too much. Been eating lots of avocados lately, new to me but love em! Yum!

High-larious Gazoo! :rofl::rofl:
I like to sprinkle a little sea salt and lime juice on my avocado. So yummy! I think I posted my guacamole recipe on my last journal. Now I have to make some this weekend!

I like to sprinkle a little sea salt and lime juice on my avocado. So yummy! I think I posted my guacamole recipe on my last journal. Now I have to make some this weekend!
Hey there LG! Hope you are well today. Just wanted to share this...
A while back I tried eating plan ol Alvacado... no lime or lemon juice. I figured I eat them as guacamole so why not! Oh man did I regret that.... twice! Because of course I had to make sure it was the avocado. Anyway what happened was I had the worst stomach issues I’ve ever had... felt like I was dying. Hours of pain... so bad it scared me away from them. I was finally brave enough to try them again, this time with lots of lime juice.... something about adding the lime or even lemon juice... no problems at all. So weird, I had to share!

Hey there LG! Hope you are well today. Just wanted to share this...
A while back I tried eating plan ol Alvacado... no lime or lemon juice. I figured I eat them as guacamole so why not! Oh man did I regret that.... twice! Because of course I had to make sure it was the avocado. Anyway what happened was I had the worst stomach issues I’ve ever had... felt like I was dying. Hours of pain... so bad it scared me away from them. I was finally brave enough to try them again, this time with lots of lime juice.... something about adding the lime or even lemon juice... no problems at all. So weird, I had to share!
Wow! Weird. They do have a lot of fiber. Super good for you. I'd be bummed if I couldn't eat them.

Back
Top Bottom