Another Brix In The Wall Part 2: Hawk Clones Under Max Yield!

I'm very happy with the progress on my plants especially considering the mite problem. No pics so you'll have to use your imagination.

Checked on my 2 big bloomers and the tall lanky A5 completely flopped over on the BCP, DOH! I grabbed a tomato cage and threaded her into it, crisis adverted! The BCP is much more developed, frosty and smells delicious!

My veg girls are chugging along. Still unable to determine sex on the regs. Doc Buds Lemon Paki is looking amazing, very Brixy! Most of the others are getting some burnt/curled leaves from the green cleaner treatments but not LP!

My 2 smaller bloomers are also doing very well. DC buds are bulking nice. Boptang has very nice frost build up and the main cola is stacking nice. I'll probably get 4-5 zips from both.

Hope you're all doing well! :passitleft:

has anyone found a spout that threads on to the bottles for easy pouring? I have it down without spilling once the level drops a little but damn do I make a little mess for the first few drenches :rofl: 32 oz tea has lasted me 3 runs I feel like a gallon would go bad before I made a dent. cheers ween:passitleft: Hope everyone is good out there

Great idea Farmer! I do the same, spilling it all the time.

Ordered Tuesday morning and got the goods today. Thanks @Doc Bud and USPS for lightning fast delivery. Haven't opened my trans yet but it looks like it's not as thick as the last batch so maybe I can go back to using syringe.

Cheers!:passitleft:

Great idea Farmer! I do the same, spilling it all the time.

Ordered Tuesday morning and got the goods today. Thanks @Doc Bud and USPS for lightning fast delivery. Haven't opened my trans yet but it looks like it's not as thick as the last batch so maybe I can go back to using syringe.

Cheers!:passitleft:
I also have a thick batch of TP it’s also not as stinky according to the wife lol once it’s safe to go to the garden centers I plan to take a bottle with me, someone has to have a pour spout to fit. Are the mouths to the gallons wider then the 32oz? :passitleft:

Yes, guessing they are same as a regular 1 gallon jug. The 32s seem pretty standard too.

Funny about the stink, at first I hated it but now I kinda like it. The first time I used leaf wash, I REALLY hated it and thought it had a real fishy smell but last time I used it, there was nothing fishy about it. I wonder if I used TP instead of LW, ha! :rofl:

Yes, guessing they are same as a regular 1 gallon jug. The 32s seem pretty standard too.

Funny about the stink, at first I hated it but now I kinda like it. The first time I used leaf wash, I REALLY hated it and thought it had a real fishy smell but last time I used it, there was nothing fishy about it. I wonder if I used TP instead of LW, ha! :rofl:
I love it also because the plants love it, wife :rofl: not so much

no raw sushi yuk.
I 100% agree Sticky. I hate seaweed or what ever it is they wrap that stuff in. The only fish I eat uncooked is Tuna or Salmon from a pouch or can. I can get into some good Catfish fried up

Yeti...waddaya mean, "access"?

I have buddies that are fishermen. So I can get clams, quahogs, oysters and lobsters for relatively cheap. Still expensive in my opinion, but not as expensive as if I had to buy it from a grocery store. I do not know anyone that scallops or catches fish, but my friends probably know folks that do lol.

Back
Top Bottom