Sip With Aquavalve - Legal Meds Cali Strains

Pondwater

hope some hop in, this is aquapots, in sips, i built this on special trays that stack cut out drilled, and done,
the mix is a basic 40/40/20 peat /per-lite/cast
i am in a legal position to do this, all my kids have left home and i am 48, i dontwant to buy it due to PGR and chemicals and not knowing what other chemicals i am taking with my meds,
with fish bone, kelp, limestone, gypsum, alfalfa, basalt, srp, mbp, bran, fed em1, fulvic, and starchy scraps beet and potato,

5 gal buckets, hope to be 1 week veg and flip flower, there root have been in smaller pots for weeks so they built up good and and a good infection in the root of irrigularis
sip, and quad based off @Azimuth recommendations hes /she is a legend
i need cannabis medicinally the system failed me, and this helps GW meds fcuked me up and stopped my heart now i am left damaged as a result, slowly cannabis relieves or cures my problems, so i am grateful for help ,
i keep these diarys as a way to keep tracks and to get any help if any problem occours, aswel as being able to check back and see my self, i seem to find every way to fail , without failing you cant learn to succeed
strains are,

HSC:
glew4
bb cupcake
bb pancake

Perfect tr33
peach ozz
pink gas

sativas forsexing from ace seeds, no idea as was a random seed drop

fd.jpeg
dds.jpeg
eww.jpeg

hy.jpeg
jjjj.jpeg
kkkk.jpeg
rf.jpeg
hhhh.jpeg

jh.jpeg

dfd.jpeg

sure, its a vale
I'm not familiar with Aquapots. Can you give us some detail?
sure its a valve from a hydro system i found that like a float valve, but it allowed the tray to empty entirely, before filling up using s suction system,
this allows the pot to basicly totaly dry out, before it refills the res, each pot has one adapted inside with silicone,

going grand and on day 9 of jan we are day 6! been down the creek helping some friends today being an electrician they needed some help on their moorings building, stuck doors and dodgey electronics, snowing out and im waist deep in water done this 40 years so i am used to it , hoped to see some bears that was causing trouble but never insight when you have your gun out and ready ,
hope alls been good with uguys, mainly azu, as the rest are sky or scared of my accent
@Azimuth do i keep tying arms down ? i only have the main 4 tied down and the side arms are now going crazy , do i leave them all be or tie em down more like get some ropes out ? im stuck with old methods im trying to re teach myself lol, the guide appears to just leave it be but his space out alot more, i don't wanna interrupt the stretch if im not meant to,

otherwise, my sativas are crazy same height as me, i will tie them to the wall as i am doing no training on them lol, i wana see their growth patterns for my breeding next round
growth is happening each day my indicas have leaves like dinner plates, and the yellow tips at the top are starting from stretch, i am thinking to spray kelp ? or gypsum?

i have topdressed with EWC and Alfalfa bran and barley malt to feed the fungal feed them and keep top layer from drying somuch, i will mulch with some leaves when i strip them , until then they have bucket lids

growth on each strain is crazy different and the stem rubs insane
IMG_4273.JPG
IMG_4275.JPG
IMG_4278.JPG

IMG_4271.JPG

IMG_4272.JPG

Those are some big ass leaves! :thumb:
@Azimuth do i keep tying arms down ? i only have the main 4 tied down and the side arms are now going crazy , do i leave them all be or tie em down more like get some ropes out ?
A quadline is a great technique to get a very symmetrical and productive plant. How far out you train them depends on available lateral space. Also know that once you finally let them go vertical they're grow both up  and out a bit so be sure to account for that.

If growing indoors under lights, once they are about as wide as you want them, let them go up, but then you have to account for distance to your light as well as the stretch. Some sativas are supposed to stretch 3x what they were when flipped so don't let them get too tall before flipping the lights.

Looking good. They seem to like somethin' you're doing!

Those are some big ass leaves! :thumb:

A quadline is a great technique to get a very symmetrical and productive plant. How far out you train them depends on available lateral space. Also know that once you finally let them go vertical they're grow both up  and out a bit so be sure to account for that.

If growing indoors under lights, once they are about as wide as you want them, let them go up, but then you have to account for distance to your light as well as the stretch. Some sativas are supposed to stretch 3x what they were when flipped so don't let them get too tall before flipping the lights.

Looking good. They seem to like somethin' you're doing!
Day 6 flower buddy so ther flips that’s what I mean do I just leave them now or train through stretch ? I got room , trained them to the size of the pot 3week flip like we discussed as 25l pots ,

I got some feed coming for later 4-2-6 and 5-2-5 rye maize ferment and a beet potato ferment ,and fulvic acid , full o nutes and aminos starches etc will start feeding from week 3 one at a time with water between feeds
There not fert ferts more microbe feeds that hold nutes

That’s why I kept the sativa at the edge as I gona train it round the top of the room lol

I know some growers do train through stretch but I do not. Once i flip I clean up the lowers between weeks two and three to allow better air flow and remove the sIngle little buds that won't amount to much, but other than that I let them grow.

Too much stress in flower can cause hermies so I figure the less I deliberately cause, the better.

I know some growers do train through stretch but I do not. Once i flip I clean up the lowers between weeks two and three to allow better air flow and remove the sIngle little buds that won't amount to much, but other than that I let them grow.

Too much stress in flower can cause hermies so I figure the less I deliberately cause, the better.
pics from last week and this week, really stonkin out now got smells of hash to berries to sweet shops damn there is 1 in there i want to eat, smells like the sherbert lick stuff strawberry stuff mmm, dang sativa hitting the roof , i feel they will still be in flower on my next round .
the yellow plant has a high ph, im dropping her ph tonight, runoff is 8 on her i dont know why she will get some fish water tonight with a ph 5.3
day 40
DSCF1217.JPG
DSCF1218.JPG
DSCF1219.JPG
DSCF1220.JPG
DSCF1221.JPG
DSCF1372.JPG
DSCF1373.JPG
DSCF1374.JPG

Ro filter mineral adder i got thistime was an alkaliner meaning my water is 9ph i didnt know that it tastes wierd too , ditched it and back down to 6 ph,.

i noticed after adding worm cast and kelp ph was 8.3 and after 15ml fish was stil high 7s
removed the mineral filter, added 3l cast and some kelp, and ph sitting 5.8 thats my normal lol, damn glad i found it now, cant believe the plant done so well with water so high ph

better late than never eh, weathers been amazing, been out watching the surfers, wishing to have ago but after hip replacement and 2 knee ops, its doubtful , so i relax n watch, wish and get high,
anyways heres an update day 60 almost at the end, the sativas will go another full round

some are so dank and low yield but smelling them id never share, others candy diesel gas and bloody smells like the vape store for e liquids ''bakewell tarts and custard'' damn,
ive been rubbing a rizla on the leaf and its dripping, get to test the chara oil live and damn mmm i cant wait hope my only fan stops by @Azimuth any last feeds before they meet the rope ? i got a heavy fade this past few days after a dry spell when they picked up a drink, so ive been wetting them down now just water and kelp, ewc, every now n then, d
IMGP0001.JPG
IMGP0002.JPG
IMGP0003.JPG
IMGP0004.JPG
IMGP0006.JPG
IMGP0007.JPG
IMGP0008.JPG
IMGP0009.JPG
IMGP0010.JPG
IMGP0012.JPG

Lots of white pistils still so you've got a ways to go so I'd keep feeding for sure.
yeah them whites on the sides are pure sativas i expect them to stil be in flower til next grow they have 16 week flower time lol,
hte middle of the room is my photo hybrids (60day strains)

ran outa feed atm, not sure what to order currently, ive been using biobiz, ewc kep chicken shit etc lookin online now so any reccomendations ?

Back
Top Bottom