420 Magazine Background

SkottelGoed Spons First Indoor Grow: Blue Cheese & Lambs Bread

Skottelgoed Spons

Have full support in your grow ! The box is not much different from mine only you have a better light. Believe it will work even in this winter we having now .

Here is mine as proof and it is my first grow ever ...
Swheet! we basically have the same boxes. DIY for life brother!!:yahoo::48:

Yeah man, you can see the mango does not like the cold outside hence I moved it to the box for the heat. Funny enough my outdoor cheese again is flourishing in this cold and is growing quite beautifully. I expect to have a harvest prob in November from the Cheese.
I am pulling up a chair for some winter TV......looks like it is going to be a lekker grow?? Nice genetics bro.

Smeegol

Wow ok . well thats good . you have a lot and im pretty sure you have a lot of light . i want to build something of the same design next time. i have a plan but i must secure the neccasary supplies haha and lights
If you keep it simple and straightforward it will save headache down the road brother I promise...haha but shout if ya get stuck as I'm sure with the rest of the boys we will be able to think of something....

Dkmg01

If you keep it simple and straightforward it will save headache down the road brother I promise...haha but shout if ya get stuck as I'm sure with the rest of the boys we will be able to think of something....
Last night I thought about creating a thread for specifically for DIY boxing of all kinds . Would be nice to have our active engineering and carpentry experts give advice to anyone building .heck if there is one I will join it.

John Wick

I'm glad I came across his journal! If it wasn't for his journal I prob wouldn't have wanted to continue with that strain. I'm glad that I can continue the strain with this method. I just love the lambs bread. It helps a lot with the chronic headaches I have.
Hey Slottel, can you send me the link for the clone journal please.

John Wick

Update: I have replanted the 3 x LB and 3 x BC to bigger pots and they seem to be happy. I have added a T5 CFL for the vegging stage and is working in conjuntion with my LED.
Photo of the babies:

For now it is just the waiting game and see them grow up.:lot-o-toke:
Very nice looking babies. Just a thought, to form a proper root ball , in the future you may want to let them out grow Solo cups than up pot..
Makes stronger roots.

John Wick

Hoe lyk dinge ma se' kinders....:headbanger::48:what's cracking gents, some sincity kush get the juices flowing...haha

Ya that lambs breath is quite the strain mr.Skottle, you the 2nd person I know whose got it the other being a lady somewhere in the stix here in sa. Fingers crossed you get a keeper brother, if your seedlings stretch anymore put a sosatie stick in next to them for support...
Hey Mr Smeegs, I was thinking of inviting you to this site as I was reading it. Glad you're here.

John Wick

Have full support in your grow ! The box is not much different from mine only you have a better light. Believe it will work even in this winter we having now .

Here is mine as proof and it is my first grow ever ...
Hey DK, I guessthis is where the party is today.

John Wick

Good dmonring fellow 420's!
A warm welcome from Langebaan South Africa on this wintery cold day.
To start off this will be my first attempt ever into indoor growing and hope that I will learn alot as I go along. I am doing this on a budget as I do not earn alot and can only do this on a real tight budget. Mine won't probably the same as all this insane grows I have been seeing on this forum but I did take alot of information.
I have 3 x Blue cheese seeds I germinated on 23-06-2019 and 3 x Lambs bread and it only showed their heads 2 days ago.
I will be using a full spec LED light I picked up for very cheap and this is in my DIY grow box I build out of super wood and it has been. Just to add that this is a full on DYI grow box.

Grow medium will be 2 parts potting soil I bought at our local nursery and it will be mixed with one part 'Kraal' manure for all the nutrients the babies will require.
Water is PH balanced 6.2 and I have made manure tea from it and have added Kelpak seaweed fert to it and it has been aerating for more than 24hrs with a oxygen stone.
I will be using 10L pots for replanting as I am limted with space and first want to get use to the indoor growing and just learn as much of it as I can. Please feel free to giving advice as I am still a noob with this. All advice or criticism will be appreciated.

I am using regular seeds first to get the feel of everything. They might be female or they might be male. But we will see when they get bigger!:nervous-guy:

Thanks for looking at my grow journal.

Please meet the 6 babies....

Just a photo of the DIY box: (not as good looking but hopefully it will serve my needs)

Have a great day peeps!!:Namaste:
Looks like a good plan, do you have photo of your grow box that we can see?
I'm talking about the outside of your artistic masterpiece.

Skottelgoed Spons

Hey Slottel, can you send me the link for the clone journal please.
Hey welcome mr wick! I haven't started with clones yet. Clones will be taken from the strongest mother plant I can get out of this grow and I still need to wait for my CFL lights to come back. I will be using an old samsung TV backlight for my propagation box. The backlight is with my neighbor's brother to get it to work with a AC adapter and then I will build my box according to the measurements of the light fixture.

Very nice looking babies. Just a thought, to form a proper root ball , in the future you may want to let them out grow Solo cups than up pot..
Makes stronger roots.
I actually got nice root development out of the up pots. Replanting to new bigger pots was a breeze, but will keep in mind to use the solo cups next time when I will germinate seeds again.:thumb:

Looks like a good plan, do you have photo of your grow box that we can see?
I'm talking about the outside of your artistic masterpiece.
I will take a few pictures tonightand will post on Monday of the full DIY box. Just don't laugh at me. I am not a carpenter:p:p:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Lerugged

Plant of the Month: May 2019 - Photo of the Month: June 2019
Not a problem. Sharing is caring and the more people would like to have this strain the more clones I will make. I will make a note of this. So far it is @irie lion and @Smeegol that is looking for a clone or two so will def keep someout for you guys!
Even me :)

Top Bottom