Skunk OG 2nd Beginner Grow!

400 watt Hydrofarm HPS

20170625_165349.jpg

20170625_180008.jpg

been awhile.Flowers got really frosty but stumbled upon a small bump on the road.I been researching and reading everything i possibly can for the issue im having.I have 4 plants and the 2 OG Skunk have slowed their flower production and density while the other 2 OG Flame are looking great with frost,stank,and flower. I read it could be a slow to late bloomer and other things such as co2 levels but the other 2 are ok ? anyone with helpful information ...thanks!

I had a couple autos that would not swell up like I thought they should, they was both same strain but I had two more that swelled up real nice, a guy told me you can get duds sometimes and they just won't do as good as others no matter what. I let one of them go to around 50% amber and she was bushier than hell but her bud wouldn't swell...️

I had a couple autos that would not swell up like I thought they should, they was both same strain but I had two more that swelled up real nice, a guy told me you can get duds sometimes and they just won't do as good as others no matter what. I let one of them go to around 50% amber and she was bushier than hell but her bud wouldn't swell...️

they are just 5 weeks into flowering so they have some time to fatten up...i'll upload some pics in a bit

thanks for stopping by Mr.Smith

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom