Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

There's sour, super sour & extreme. I've not got the middle one & the sour aren't really sour but the extreme are extreme for a little while :) Oh you're not wrong about them wraps being harsh, the 1st half was ok but it got a bit rough. It's made my house smell lovely though :)
Cherry wrap :)
IMG_0001322.JPG

Oh & the auto seed has sunk, here's the info

Berry Ryder Automatic

Berry Ryder is an original Blueberry and Auto #1 cross. This strain was achieved by selecting the best parent from over 25 possibilities of the original cup winning Blueberry. Both extremely resinous and exuding a rich, sweet, berry aroma, the resulting indica dominant auto produces fat indica leaves and dense nuggety buds. Berry Ryder is our latest super auto which easily competes with non-autoflowering strains in terms of flavour, resin production and THC content. The plant stays short at approximately 30-60cm in soil though can get larger in hydroponic or similar setups. The Blueberry genes add increased yield potential whilst maintaining the strong medical effect and legendary berry taste. The plant can turn blue especially under colder night time temperatures which it can cope with easily. Ready in as little as 60 days from seed.
Characteristics
Type: Indica/Sativa/Ruderalis
Height: 30cm-70cm
Harvest: 60-65 days from seed
Stone: Indica up high
THC: Medium/High

Nice roll mate:)lol.....you put tobacco in there as well?......i dont like the mix.....makes it harsher for me:)lol.....try one with just weed:)........
Berry ryder......freebie from the tude?......that is the same auto i started last week and planted in my dads pot:)lol.....doing it hempy adn your doing yours coco, per, and verm?......be a good comparison.......of course i wont post mine near the end so i dont embarrass you:):rofl:lol

I would use just weed but I'm rationing my popcorn consumption :)

Haha, I feel a Berry Rider competition brewing my friend & I don't want you to go run & hide. There's no shame in being beat by a grand master, just watch & learn :)

Makes me wish I had a berry rider now...three different grow mediums comparison...

No comparison Bro.......i am growing mine in a 1 gallon pot to show Skunny what a real grower can do with a small pot:rofl:......lol

But seriously now:)lol....that would be cool if you had one going too Welshy:)......
Hey Skunny....are yoou gonna top yours?......i am trying it out on this one as Beemer did really well with it:)

very nice skunny. I haven't had a blunt in a while. I think I'll buy a wrap tonight after work :)

I'm thinking of topping a minimum of once but playing it by ear really. It all depends on how it grows :)

It was tasty B & a nice change, I'm glad it inspired :)

I can only have them every once in a while now as my lungs are spent from the ciggarettes which i have been with out for about a week now:)yippee......i am done this time........i quit a couple of years ago after dad passed but only for about 6 months....but felt so much better breathing....and could smoke a blunt no issues so it is timme to get back to that.......:)

damn im gonna try in 2 days to stop the cigs got my nicotrol inhaler ready and waiting
4mg stuff with menthol lol
I figure since I smoke kools it would be a good way to go
I tried the nicorete lozenges the last time and I was getting what I thought was panic attacks/anxiety attacks
a doctor recently told me I mighta been getting nicotine overdose lol
I hope it doesn't happen this time I really wanna stop

Kudos on the smoking Green. My date was Sept 12, 2013....going on 5 months. Holy Newport menthols, never thought I could do it. Time to put on the big girl pants.

Cronic, I will say, it's one thing to push the smoking urges down or out of you during your waking daytime hours. But then when I went to sleep, subconsciously I was smoking my brains out all night long....I would even wake up with a sore throat from "smoking too much" in the morning. I'm not kidding. It was so real that sometimes I'd look around for my pack of cigs, thinking I went out and purchased them and was looking for evidence. I never did. Yet. It's day to day. Talk about a cluster fxxk, tho.

Why thank you Mr Skunny......i cant wait for a couple months to pass so my breathing gets better.....not that i have any problems breathing....i just know that it can be a llot better:)

I've given up a couple of times & that's why. As soon as I start to wheeze I quit. Unfortunately I always start again after a year :(

damn im gonna try in 2 days to stop the cigs got my nicotrol inhaler ready and waiting
4mg stuff with menthol lol
I figure since I smoke kools it would be a good way to go
I tried the nicorete lozenges the last time and I was getting what I thought was panic attacks/anxiety attacks
a doctor recently told me I mighta been getting nicotine overdose lol
I hope it doesn't happen this time I really wanna stop

Quitting is easy & mind over matter. Each craving only lasts a matter of seconds so it's a case of teaching your brain to manage them. I'm sure you'll quit easy buddy but I'll wish you luck anyway :)

Kudos on the smoking Green. My date was Sept 12, 2013....going on 5 months. Holy Newport menthols, never thought I could do it. Time to put on the big girl pants.

Way to go Shawnee :party: :)

So skunny, are cigs on or off at the moment?:lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom