Skunnymonster's Multi-Strain Perpetual LED Grow

Hot diggity Skunny! Your Bloom Tent is bud packed. Did the package ever arrive?

:thanks: It's a beautiful sight to behold & I can't wait to get smoking it Reg :) As for the package, it could possibly arrive tomorrow. That's if the snow lets up, the main road outside my house is about 4" deep with the stuff :thedoubletake:

Your BD has way fatter leaves then mine does:).....is it HSO?

I've been thinking about this & I remember when they were tiny seedlings, the tray holding the root riots fell, PC & BD broke loose & I had to check the last pictures I'd taken to figure out which was which. I'm pretty sure this is where it's fcuked up so I'll switch the labels so it'll be from left to right. Blue Venom, Blue Dream & Pineapple Chunk
IMG_0008281.JPG

It makes sense to me :)

Look at those 3 little cuties....perfect in every way.

Haha, if only mate but she's free to park her Harley in my back yard :)

On another note, I've noticed a few brown spots on some of my plants so I'll have to up my cal-mag a bit. I'm guessing it's due to me using RO water now. When my current coco grow & bloom nutes run out I'll switch to Advanced Nutrients PH perfect Sensi Coco.

Haha, if only mate but she's free to park her Harley in my back yard :)

On another note, I've noticed a few brown spots on some of my plants so I'll have to up my cal-mag a bit. I'm guessing it's due to me using RO water now. When my current coco grow & bloom nutes run out I'll switch to Advanced Nutrients PH perfect Sensi Coco.

just build a raft and you be ok lol...i gotta admit the AN nutes you gave me seems to be the mutts nuts...when are you starting the auto seed again you did say but I forgot lol...will you do it in coco???

I'm not that adventurous Welshy & I doubt I'd get far :rofl:

Yea, I've tried almost all the nutes available over here in the UK & I have to say, Advanced Nutrients & Canna are without doubt the best.

I'll probably start the auto next week coz in a couple of weeks TD, WM & AKS are out of the tent. I can move all the remaining girls around & fit them under 3 panels, then put the other panel in the veg room & the auto will have... Oh fcuk it!! I'll go & pop it now :)

I just figured it'll be perfectly timed to do it now :) I forgot to answer you on the coco mate, yes, it'll be grown in a mix of coco/perlite/vermiculite 60/15/25 ratio or there abouts & I'll do it in your least favourite 10L airpot :)

I've just noticed I'm out of coco so I need to get some tomorrow & because it's a decent drive to get there I'm going to get some Tarantula & Piranha, (or Microbial Munch) whilst I'm there so I can have some microbes, enzymes & fungi helping my roots out :)

Good Afternoon Gents and Genladies:)......slow start to this morning....body just didnt want to work with me:)lol......hey it shows your package delivered?:).......i hoope they got the right hoouse:)lol........i was looking at them ph perfect advanced nutrients last night.........do you know if it is only balanced with thier nutes?......like adding cal/mag or silica.....will it make it unperfect ph then:)?

silica blast does normally raise ph
and im assuming cal mag will drop it but I haven't checked ph with just cal mag
I would assume big assumption tho youd have to contact the manufacturer to be sure but I think the advertise their ph perfect with using only that line

Haha, I posted on your journal this morning Dirty. I said to Welshy it was pointless & you'd come here 1st :rofl: Yes the eagle gas landed & I've been stuffing my face with pork skins, See's candy & WarHeads all day :)

As for the ph perfect I couldn't say mate, I know their coco has added cal mag but that's about it. I don't know if it self adjusts or not but I suppose it must do coz they don't know what additives you would use. Try searching on the site & see if anyone has or is using it :)

I think you could be correct Chronic, they probably balance all of their range of additives :)

:rofl:.....yeah i just came from mine and seen yalls comments:rofl:....lol.......i will call advanced nutrients like Chronic said.....best from the horses mouth right?:)lol i am glad that the See's candy is better than you expected:)lol......i am really sad as i finished off my galaxy bar last night:(.....sad daze:(lol

Back
Top Bottom