Smokey's 2nd Grow AK47

smokeywokey

Hi all. This time I'm just growing out one seed.

2x2x5 tent

250w MH/HPS

Clip on fan and exhaust fan and ducting with carbon filter.

Soil is my own mix. I added rockdust, dolomite lime and composted chicken manure to dampened plain potting mix and it's been sitting for about 8 weeks. Going organic.

I tried reveging my last 3 plants I butchered but only got a tiny sprout :cheesygrinsmiley:

rsz_20170622_164915.jpg

Here's the new seed. On the left is the sprout. It's still alive after about a week in soil using a seaweed concentrate (Seasol) in the water.

rsz_20170701_221639.jpg

I'll turn on the 250w MH in about a week cos I don't want to overdo the light while it's so little. At present they're just under a 45w LED panel and on a heatmat cos it's the middle of winter here.

Wish me luck guys! It will be interesting seeing how much I can get off one plant after a long veg.

:welcome::thumb::circle-of-love::cheer:

Yippeee , new seedlings

Been following to many older journals. Good to see seedlings for a change.

I luv'd the results from my AK-47. Not the harvest which was low, but the smoke was outstanding. Only need 1 or 2 hits from the bong compared to the Golden Leaf I just harvested which takes 4-5. The Ak does give me the wicked munches tho.

Good luck on your grow .. :thumb:

ps
you can give you Signature a name instead of just the url
example.....
URL="Crashdog's 1st Grow Journal - How To Torture Small Leafy Things - DWC"][COLOR="#FFFF00"[COLOR="#EE82EE"]]Crashdogs 1st Grow - DWC - Gold Leaf,AK47,White Widow[/COLOR][/COLOR][/URL]

Just type what you want to name your journal after the ] and before the [/URL] mine is Crashdogs 1st Grow...ect

You guys are great definitely learned a lot from you all

I love this place. I felt a bit stink after totally fucking up my first grow but I thought I'd just be honest about it and get on with the next one. I'm sure I'm not the only one to not be able to resist the temptation of immature buds :cheesygrinsmiley:

I rationalised it by telling myself it was ok cos I had a drug test coming up and having lots of buds sitting in jars would be too much for me. And it's really important I pass the bloody thing. It is hard growing weed when you haven't got any to smoke while you're doing it though :drool: :cheesygrinsmiley:

ps
you can give you Signature a name instead of just the url
example.....
URL="Crashdog's 1st Grow Journal - How To Torture Small Leafy Things - DWC"][COLOR="#FFFF00"[COLOR="#EE82EE"]]Crashdogs 1st Grow - DWC - Gold Leaf,AK47,White Widow[/COLOR][/COLOR][/URL]

Just type what you want to name your journal after the ] and before the [/URL] mine is Crashdogs 1st Grow...ect[/QUOTE]

Hi Crashdog. I tried but couldn't get rid of the URL in front of the name I want to give it. The brackets confused me :(

Hey guys. Just a quick update. All's well. 24 days old so about 10 days in veg. Early days

rsz_20170718_010306.jpg

The temp was a bit high so I put the heatmat on a timer too so it goes on when the light goes off.

I've also got it on the gaslight schedule to save a bit on power.

I'm lst training with some pipe cleaners. Hope you are all happily growing away :thumb:

Hey guys. This is my wee girl at 44 days from seed. I'm not posting much cos it's the boring veg stage. I'm just letting her grow.

rsz_20170808_205021.jpg

I'm repotting her this week into a 5 gallon cloth pot. She's got at least another month to go in veg.

I'm got a lot of wee flies which I'm assuming are fungus gnats. I'm going to use peroxide in the soil to get rid of them. It will kill any good bacteria in the soil but I think they're slowing the growth down. I let the soil dry out almost completely in between waterings and have just been using manure to feed.

I'm tying her down a lot. I just want lots of tops when I flip.

Happy growing everyone :circle-of-love:

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom