SofaKing Dope Scrogs Cinderella While Taming A Web Of White Widow In Coco

So this was a major set back it required me to play around with my nutes alot trying to avoid giving anything with nitrogen (which was imposible) while still giving them everything else they needed.
They were pretty resilliant and a couple weeks later i decided to pot them up to their permenat homes to alleviate some of the excess nitrogen.

I also keep a humidifier on a Wi-Fi plug and a camera inside my room that tells me temp and RH, so I'll check and flip on and off when possible, just hate when tank empty and I am not home
Thats a great idea i only have a small 2 gallon humidifier right now that barely does the trick but i will definatley be investing in a better one as soon as possible. I have to refill mine 2-3 times a day it really cuts into lazy time.

So as i stated in the begining this was my first attempt with scrog netting so my idea was stretch these girls as tall as i could get them then start to bend them over slowly. While periodically triming off the lower branches and any branches that i didnt think i could weave into my scrog. I have since decided i would have rathered just allowing the small plants to grow up into the net.
That was just a disclaimer for some of the odd training techniques you may see it looks rediculous but there was a method to my madness i thought this way would be faster.....(its not)
These pics are right after a foliar session
Also i had my digital humidy/thermometer balancing on cluter to get a more accurite canopy temp #stonerlogic.

The cindys were getting pretty tall so a couple weeks ago i decided to go ahead and scrog them... Remember be kind it was my first time and i have long lived by the motto "FAKE IT TILL YOU MAKE IT"

Got the net at my freindly local grow store and i made the frame out of bamboo i have leftover from my last grow its a little over 6'×4 1/2' and the cindys were tallest so 2 of them went in it.

Im pretty sure these other girls are envious of cindys scrog sesh so as soon as i had time (and a hand from my wife because doing the first one solo suuuucked) i decided to even the odds and web up some widows. Pic isnt so good but my time machine just . the bed. .

The ww wasnt as flexible so the net is at 39" apposed to the cindy at 35"
Also the widows web is 6.5'×4.25' probly a touch smaller than my original net.

Again any and all questions and coments/pointers are welcome
Theres a pic of the big misshapen c99 that i havent and probly wont scrog just to see what happens. Also the ww that are starting to embrace the web.

So there we are caught up now im trying to flip a.s.a.p. cuz im running out of room quick but i think its gonna be a week or 2 before im actually ready we shall see. good luck to everyone and thanks so much to anyone who tags along for journey

So far growers choice white widow is loving heavy 16 at about 2/3 the recomended dose
30da42cb6cb2223a47bf141a315705f5.jpg

How old is she in that picture

The plant in that pic is now the plant in this pic. . i definatly regret not just allowing my girls to grow up into the netting.... Im sure it will play out ok. i just wanted the netting up high enough so i could crawl under without much trouble.
My last grow got really outta control and low crawling was brutal as i had alot of different strains that varied in hieght and stature..

Heres the latest lockout victim.. Ive given her nothing but 5.5-5.9 phd water for the last couple days and today they will all get a heavy feeding because i think they are on the mend. They better be cuz this one is getting awful yellow.

Back
Top Bottom