SoilGuy's LED Indoor Soil Grow, Easy Ryder & Diesel Ryder

Great idea Chopper :idea:

What I like best about the lemon juice is that it will allow me to stay organic :thumb:

:thanks:

(I have lemon, lime, and orange trees.....best to work with what's at hand) Vinegar will do the job too. Just a few drops is usually plenty (Salt&Vinegar budz):blunt::surf:

Day 30

Was able to raise my humidity from 20% to mid 40%'s
rsz_img_03981.jpg

Group Shot:
rsz_img_0385.jpg

Diesel Ryder #1
rsz_img_0386.jpg
rsz_img_0387.jpg
rsz_img_0388.jpg

Easy Ryder #1
rsz_img_0389.jpg
rsz_img_0390.jpg
rsz_img_0391.jpg

Easy Ryder #2
rsz_img_0392.jpg
rsz_1img_0393.jpg
rsz_img_0394.jpg

Diesel Ryder #2
rsz_img_0395.jpg
rsz_img_0396.jpg
rsz_img_0397.jpg

Love all the pics SoilGuy....I've been watching with great interest...I have 10 auto's and plan on starting a couple after I current BS grow finishes in about 3-4 weeks.

Question....any chance you could throw something in one of your next pictures of the larger colas for a "size" reference? Maybe a lighter? All the pics we look at sometimes it's hard to judge the actual size of a plant or bud when they pics are "close up's"

peace.....and keep it up!!!!

Wicked Awesome!!! They look like some furious flowerers for sure!

It's starting to get furious for sure but not as furious as yours endive! can't wait to see your harvest :thumb:

Love all the pics SoilGuy....I've been watching with great interest...I have 10 auto's and plan on starting a couple after I current BS grow finishes in about 3-4 weeks.

Question....any chance you could throw something in one of your next pictures of the larger colas for a "size" reference? Maybe a lighter? All the pics we look at sometimes it's hard to judge the actual size of a plant or bud when they pics are "close up's"

peace.....and keep it up!!!!

Thanks wspomaha :thumb:, no problem, I placed a lighter in 2 of today's pictures. Looking forward to watching your grow! :yummy:

Day 38

Group Shot:
rsz_img_04531.jpg

Diesel Ryder #1
rsz_img_0448.jpg
rsz_img_04491.jpg

rsz_img_0450.jpg

Easy Ryder #1
rsz_img_0452.jpg

My GF thinks they're "soooo cute". Next up on the grow list... Autos!

I cannot wait to see how these lil' ladies finish! :yummy:

came across:

Organic OG Kush (Indica),
Organic Trainwreck (Sativa),
Organic Lambs Bread (Sativa), and
San Francisco Sour Grapes (Hybrid).

I'm too tore up to do pictures now :smokin:

I'll get some up tomorrow :roorrip:

Trainwreck may be my favorite sativa out there.....and she can be POTENT!

Love to see some of the lambs bread.....:tokin:

peace....

Back
Top Bottom