Diesel Ryder #1
rsz_img_0276.jpg

Easy Ryder #1
rsz_img_0277.jpg

Easy Ryder #2
rsz_img_0279.jpg

Diesel Ryder #2
rsz_img_0280.jpg

Quick update, I went to check on everyone last night and the filter fell off of my fan and onto my plants.

Even though this sucks I feel pretty lucky. It fell onto the smallest diesel ryder and only ended up taking one of the lower leaves off. The filter did sit on the little guy for awhile but all in all he'll make it and I'm lucky it didn't ruin all of my plants!

'sup Soil Dude? Nothing real bad I hope. Keep your head down mate.

'sup Soil Dude? Nothing real bad I hope. Keep your head down mate.

Thanks, for now the journal will go on.

We'll see in the future.

Day 19:

Group Shot
rsz_img_0296.jpg

Diesel Ryder #1
rsz_img_0292.jpg

Easy Ryder #1
rsz_img_0293.jpg

Easy Ryder #2
rsz_img_02941.jpg

Diesel Ryder #2
rsz_img_02951.jpg

Wait til those diesel's start to flower mine stunk up the whole house very foul smell made me gag. They could be smelled even before coming into the house. I hope your filter takes cares of that for you.

When I work away from the house or if it rains...I bring 'em in. I've been working 30 miles away, so they're in. My wife is COMPLAINING about the stank..:cheer::cheer::cheer: Says she's getting dizzy and I keep telling he it's her imagination that it doesn't work that way HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Maybe I did overdo it a bit :) HAHAhAhahahA Holy Mackeral....it stank in here

looking great! Nice solid start. Yeah....smaller is its own reward sometimes

looking great! Nice solid start. Yeah....smaller is its own reward sometimes

Yeah, in a lot of ways I miss my hps setup but this led setup is better for me right now :smokin:

Thanks for posting the pics of your seedlings - its great to see the progress under LEDs. :thanks:

No problem roots :welcome: Glad you are enjoying the pics :thumb:

Speaking of pictures, here's some more!

Day 22:

Setup and RooR:
rsz_img_0308.jpg

Group Shot:
rsz_img_0315.jpg

Diesel Ryder #1
rsz_img_0311.jpg

Easy Ryder #1
rsz_img_0312.jpg

Easy Ryder #2
rsz_img_0313.jpg

Diesel Ryder #2
rsz_img_0314.jpg

Great looking plants Soilguy!!! Keep it up, I'll be tuned in.

How do you like the tent? I think I will be picking up a 40 today for my current grow and a 60 for some tom's and peppers.....

peace and harvests....

Great looking plants Soilguy!!! Keep it up, I'll be tuned in.

How do you like the tent? I think I will be picking up a 40 today for my current grow and a 60 for some tom's and peppers.....

peace and harvests....

Thanks wspomaha :thanks:

I love the gl40. I had a 3X3 hydro hut previously and this is so much nicer from the zippers to the flaps. Highly recommend the growlabs :thumb:

You are going all the way to finish with LEDs, yes? I want to see how you do as far as bud size and density. The vegging speaks for itself

You are going all the way to finish with LEDs, yes? I want to see how you do as far as bud size and density. The vegging speaks for itself

Yup, this will be a full LED grow :thumb:

I'm betting big, sticky nuggets!

If you haven't checked out Endive's journal take a look. Some very nice looking nugs flowering under LED! :goodjob:

Day 23:

Gave them their first nutes today. Bloom at 1/4 strength. I like to start low and slow then build it up. Especially with these little guys as I have no idea how much/little nutes they like.

Group Shot:
rsz_img_0320.jpg

Diesel Ryder #1
rsz_img_0323.jpg
rsz_img_0321.jpg

Easy Ryder #1
rsz_img_0325.jpg
rsz_img_03241.jpg

Easy Ryder #2
rsz_img_0327.jpg
rsz_img_03261.jpg

Diesel Ryder #2