SoilGuy's LED Indoor Soil Grow, Easy Ryder & Diesel Ryder

so cool... I am growing Easyrider myself and just finished the first week of the project. your plants look great! I was looking to get an LED set up for veg then switching to a 600w for flowering.

I will be checking in on your progress with great interest.

Thanks Muppet, nice to have you here :welcome: Looking forward to watching your grow. :yummy:

Day 24:

Group Shot:
rsz_img_0330.jpg

Diesel Ryder #1
rsz_img_0331.jpg
rsz_img_0332.jpg

Easy Ryder #1
rsz_img_0333.jpg
rsz_img_0334.jpg

Easy Ryder #2
rsz_img_0335.jpg
rsz_img_0336.jpg

Diesel Ryder #2
rsz_img_03371.jpg
rsz_img_0338.jpg

is it possible to clone these easyriders? I'm not sure since they are auto flowering... what do you guys think?

Autoflowering strains can not be cloned unfortunately =/

This forces most autoflower growers to either continually buy seeds or pollinate a crop for more seeds.

Great looking healthy plants SoilGuy...
They seem to be likeing the led lights,nice and compact growth...
I am actualy looking at both of these strains right now and just about every other autoflowering strain,lol...
So are these regular seeds...or did u buy feminized seeds?
And also,you mentioned white hairs a while back on one plant...do they all have pistols now,and all female?
Awesome grow so far dude!

Great looking healthy plants SoilGuy...
They seem to be likeing the led lights,nice and compact growth...
I am actualy looking at both of these strains right now and just about every other autoflowering strain,lol...
So are these regular seeds...or did u buy feminized seeds?
And also,you mentioned white hairs a while back on one plant...do they all have pistols now,and all female?
Awesome grow so far dude!

Thanks j6s6u6! :thanks:

These are all feminized seeds. Figured with my limited space it would be better to make sure they all turn out female.

They are all showing pistils. It's difficult to tell with the pink light from the LED's but you can see pistils on the tops of each plant at this point :thumb:

Thanks again for the kind words, look forward to seeing your grow :yummy:

p.s. don't know how accurate this is, but i read a post on here by someone who seemed VERY knowledgeable regarding autoflowering strains. His advice was to stick to Lowryder (by joint doctor) or Lowlife seeds for autos. His claim was that basically all these other new companies were pretty much just stealing their genetics from Lowryder and Lowlife but just not as good. Also, between the easy and diesel ryder I'd go with the easy's if smell is an issue. the diesels smell very pungent :smokin:

time to :roorrip:

:yahoo:

Looking great man how far is your light now after there flowering I got my 180 today took about 3 weeks seeds have been germinated and placed in soil im pumped can't wait!

Thanks Jackel, right now the light is about 15 inches over the canopy.

Glad to hear you were able to get your light so fast without any problems. :thumb:

Looking forward to seeing some pictures of your grow!

Great Job SoilGuy :popcorn: What is your opinion of these LED's so far?

Thanks LEDGuy :)

So far I like these LED's. I'm looking forward to seeing the buds they will be able to produce during flowering.

Day 29

Group Shot:
rsz_img_0370.jpg

Diesel Ryder #1
rsz_img_0371.jpg
rsz_img_0372.jpg
rsz_img_0373.jpg

Easy Ryder #1
rsz_img_0374.jpg
rsz_img_0375.jpg
rsz_img_0376.jpg

Easy Ryder #2
rsz_img_0377.jpg
rsz_img_0378.jpg
rsz_img_0379.jpg

Diesel Ryder #2
rsz_img_0380.jpg
rsz_img_0381.jpg
rsz_img_0382.jpg

Hardly even a plant....just growing a Bud :)

Hardly even a plant....just growing a Bud :)

Haha I know it's awesome :smokin:

This is exactly what I was hoping would happen. Space is such an issue for me, now I have a strain that fits my space limitations.

Also just wanted to add that I fed the plants today at slightly over 1/4 strength.

Noticed a slight pH issue. Currently do not have a pH meter or pH testing kit OR any means of changing the pH for my nutrient solution or the soil itself.

To be honest, I hoped that the shortness of my grow cycle would make any pH issues not as relevant. In addition, the start up costs for this grow had me put off buying a nice pH meter.

Any suggestions/recommendations/ideas? Would like a simple, easy, and cheap if possible, way to monitor and adjust my pH. If cheap isn't possible, thats fine, I'm just really interested in the best possible way to monitor my pH.

PH'ing need not be expensive....I use a pool test kit (10$ at Wallyworld) When you've adjusted what's going in the pot to the proper range, start catching the runoff as you water/feed....If it's out of range, adjust accordingly.
I live in Fla....an old seafloor....my water is saline. About 1/8 teaspoon of lemon juice per gal will bring it to 6.2 or so. Tiger Bloom will drop that to about 6.0 or 5.9.....checking the runoff usually shows about 6.4 or 6.5....works great and some of the long time plants (Sativas) actually have a bit of a citrus aroma about them. It doesn't seem to have that effect on the stinky ol' Indicas...but not much would. I can smell them from 50yds. away

PH'ing need not be expensive....I use a pool test kit (10$ at Wallyworld) When you've adjusted what's going in the pot to the proper range, start catching the runoff as you water/feed....If it's out of range, adjust accordingly.
I live in Fla....an old seafloor....my water is saline. About 1/8 teaspoon of lemon juice per gal will bring it to 6.2 or so. Tiger Bloom will drop that to about 6.0 or 5.9.....checking the runoff usually shows about 6.4 or 6.5....works great and some of the long time plants (Sativas) actually have a bit of a citrus aroma about them. It doesn't seem to have that effect on the stinky ol' Indicas...but not much would. I can smell them from 50yds. away

Great idea Chopper :idea:

What I like best about the lemon juice is that it will allow me to stay organic :thumb:

:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom