SoilGuy's LED Indoor Soil Grow, Easy Ryder & Diesel Ryder

Sorry to hear that man. I'm sure you will get it soon thou since you at least got a tracking# . You will most likely see tap roots before the end of the day mine took just about 24 hours. I guess the only thing you can do now is put them under some cfl's til you get your leds

yeah bro I believe you have a standard style charcoal filter. the one I have is like a large K&N so it works for me to push with the filter right next to the window. if yours is an enclosed filter you'll want to pull the air through.

glad to hear you've gotten the tracking number I look forward to seeing her develop.

off to update my journal, I've been lazy lately

Have a good weekend Soil!

SG

Thanks, it's been a pretty good weekend so far :thumb:

Wanted to post a little midweekend update

Day 4: Can see one of them is starting to push up a little mound of soil. No activity from the other three.

yeah bro I believe you have a standard style charcoal filter. the one I have is like a large K&N so it works for me to push with the filter right next to the window. if yours is an enclosed filter you'll want to pull the air through.

glad to hear you've gotten the tracking number I look forward to seeing her develop.

off to update my journal, I've been lazy lately

I actually have the "K&N" style filter as well. You can see pictures of it at the bottom of page 1 of this journal :hookah:

Big update, the lights are finally on their way :slide:

whoops caught me being a lazy stoner. I think the only reason mine works is b/c I have a rack of inline fans coupled with the centrifugal. The interior ducting is strung across the lights and there's negative pressure in the tent. Plus I need the filter to be the last thing the air hits before escaping out the window. Speaking of which, I just switched the Dream Queens over to flowering tonight, I need to check/clean the filter.

obligatory
:roorrip:

ps. I hope things line up in time to eat spaghetti. I really don't wanna miss dinner and dancing lol

pics pics pics :cheer:

Day 6: All 4 up. Pictures

Diesel Ryder #1

rsz_img_02361.jpg

Easy Ryder #1

rsz_img_02372.jpg

Easy Ryder #2

rsz_img_0238.jpg

Diesel Ryder #2

rsz_img_0239.jpg

Setup
rsz_img_02401.jpg
rsz_img_0241.jpg

Day 8:

Hey all, sorry for no update yesterday.

Seedlings looking good, the smallest diesel finally righted himself and opened up.

The big news for today is that my LED will be arriving within a few hours. Sorry for the mix-up on shipping dates, it was for security purposes.

As soon as the light arrives I'll take some pictures ;)

quick wrap up regarding ordering GLH lights

Ordered 7/20

Tracking Received 9/14 (7 weeks later)

Light Received 9/22 (2 months and 2 days later)

Soilguy, did Mike keep in communication with you? He said my light would be shipped last Monday, however no tracking, no response to email or phone!

Really tempted to cancel the paypal and just go get a 600w HID system, should I stay the course and just wait?

Back
Top Bottom