Solo Big Bud Closet Grow - 400Watt MH/HPS

Re: Solo Big Bud closet grow, 400watt MH/HPS

Pics are up mate looking good over here mate would love to see you get her to 24" keep up the good work. Catch up again later.

Sound like you have got it all under control. Have you had a look at my pics yet I know you must be busy. Hope all runs well for you.

Glad I could get here early. Good Luck man I hope u get a good weight.

Took some pics this morning. It's been 2 weeks but since the transplant she seemed to take about 5-6 days to really recover because the day after it got to 96 degrees in the closet. I've been leaving the door open and trying to hide the light the best I can. Stays 84-88 with the door open instead of 90-96 closed. Won't matter once I go to 12/12 in a few weeks because the light will be off long before the sun starts to go down. Thinking of getting one of those water cooled dealies that attach to the hood and a chiller for next time around. I'm using my 24"x2 T5(48watt) to help her pull herself back up straight. She's good now but a week ago she was sagging to one side pretty bad. Just fed 1/2 a gallon of veg solution yesterday so I have another 1/2 left. Can't wait to see what she's going to be like fully flowered up. Getting super bushy right now. Seems like alot of the newest growth has been focused on the new nodes instead of upward growth. Can't wait till winter-should be SO much easier to keep temps down :thumb:

Looking good here. had trouble with temps to man even with exstractor. glad its all sorted. keep up the good work.

20 1/4" today. So a about 3/4 of an inch since yesterday. Going back to watering every other day since it's taking nicely to it instead of every 3rd day. Just gotta becareful not to overwater..HPS and 12/12 starts Thursday morning!! Thanks Smooth1 I hope your grow is going well too!

Been a while since I posted..Sorry been buzy with non-growop stuff hehe. Took some shots of her this afternoon. 26.5" tall and 13 days into flowering. I think Big bud is a 7-8 week flower so I'm going to have a really good holloween!! Going to mix up my first batch of flowering nutes tonight so I can feed her just before the light comes on. Gonna cut a couple of the big fans off for clones in a couple weeks im thinking...we'll see :)

Sorry for not posting in a while. I've been slacking on taking care of my girl but still giving her what she needs. Her top cola is looking like a solid 7" tall, 4" diameter beast right now! Just starting to see some of the trichs go amber. 5% at most. I think I have 2 weeks left till the 8 week harvest-time mark. I'll put up pics Thursday if I have time.

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this for moving to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom