Sour D Run With Alien OG DWC In Flower

Dude the girls seem to be rocking along as usual. Lookn good bro an man u have no idea how excited I got seeing some one else post about running my genetics lmao. This is one of my big dreams is being able 2 become a great breeder who is known for amazing genetics. Altho this was my first run an once the new house is up an built an I get into my bigger grow area an have a sealed in grow lab I'll be doing way more breeding cause then I'll have a special room for my breeding projects and another room for my regular bud I plan to smoke make oils/edibles ect. But yea brother ur guna have to help me come up with some names for my strains. I wana do some more work on my photo strain with the black domina but like I was saying with everything being all crammed 2gether right now it's hard to not get my other plants pollinated by accident an then ruin my other plants buds. So it would be nice to have a run or two now that can jus be plain buds and let me stock up on ingredients again lol I had a huge mason jar full of kief numerous jars of bud 4 plates of cookies 2 trays of brownies 402 oil capsules and one syringe tube of oil to rub on the body as a topical oil rub. But after xmas I'm now out cept a jar of bud an it's not even my most favorite lol. Altho I do still hav 2ounces cbd critical cure an alil over 2 oz of the bluecheese. But both of those jus hit the jars to get the curing process started. But yea bro I wish u the best luck with the new beans I take it u got them already??

Dude the girls seem to be rocking along as usual. Lookn good bro an man u have no idea how excited I got seeing some one else post about running my genetics lmao. This is one of my big dreams is being able 2 become a great breeder who is known for amazing genetics. Altho this was my first run an once the new house is up an built an I get into my bigger grow area an have a sealed in grow lab I'll be doing way more breeding cause then I'll have a special room for my breeding projects and another room for my regular bud I plan to smoke make oils/edibles ect. But yea brother ur guna have to help me come up with some names for my strains. I wana do some more work on my photo strain with the black domina but like I was saying with everything being all crammed 2gether right now it's hard to not get my other plants pollinated by accident an then ruin my other plants buds. So it would be nice to have a run or two now that can jus be plain buds and let me stock up on ingredients again lol I had a huge mason jar full of kief numerous jars of bud 4 plates of cookies 2 trays of brownies 402 oil capsules and one syringe tube of oil to rub on the body as a topical oil rub. But after xmas I'm now out cept a jar of bud an it's not even my most favorite lol. Altho I do still hav 2ounces cbd critical cure an alil over 2 oz of the bluecheese. But both of those jus hit the jars to get the curing process started. But yea bro I wish u the best luck with the new beans I take it u got them already??
Yess my brotha got the goods I ran out of buds to waiting on shyt to dry but yeah I would love to bread also of course I help pick names lol but I put a c4 n a tangy in dwc

Yess my brotha got the goods I ran out of buds to waiting on shyt to dry but yeah I would love to bread also of course I help pick names lol but I put a c4 n a tangy in dwc

Sweet bro I hope you like them and I hope the c4 turns out purple for ya I'm excited to see how many of them actually do that lol. Well ima give the grapefruit a try now that is the grapefruit and not the grape ape strain right?

Mine should b popping eny day day 2 in dwc

Awesome bro I'm bout to be putting a grapefruit into some soil if it's a photo or dwc if its auto but if it's a photo then I'm guna be popping a bsa right away even tho I wont really have the room lol.

Grape fruit is photo I'm running 2 right now really strong plant yeah the only auto I have is bsa for now witch if I snag a male I will bread

Yeah I'll do grapefruit in Los if u can and I'll do bsa in dwc since I out tangy n c4 in dwc but my bsa in Coco so we can c the difference

Bsa will do killer in dwc they love it don't worry goin easy on nutes hyt them hard from the start ul c wat I'm talking bout my last bsa came out 7 foot auto big MoMA

Girls looking good

Back
Top Bottom